Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

45 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

I haven't listened to most of these songs but i'll still rank them anyway- carla1

You can always listen tot hem and rank them after that. Time is on your side. jj2

10 minutes ago, Shego said:

No more daily tags by @Ghostface after 7 months? This is kinda depressing, i'm gonna miss it. cry4oprah4

No worries, you won't be the only one depressed. oprah4hug1

5 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

Omg girlies we’re almost done. @Ghostface thank you for being an AMAZING host and I can’t wait to see the final results!

Catch you hoes at the end of the month jj2

And thank you for being so much blast of fun whenever you could be with us. alex1

3 hours ago, Ghostface said:

And thank you for being so much blast of fun whenever you could be with us. alex1

Omg wish I could’ve been more present. This has been the most chaotic few months of my life, crazy work, health scares with my family, ended relationship, and this has been of of the shining consistent spots in my week oprah4

19 hours ago, SockBitch said:

Omg wish I could’ve been more present. This has been the most chaotic few months of my life, crazy work, health scares with my family, ended relationship, and this has been of of the shining consistent spots in my week oprah4

Despite those bumps in the road, you got everything full and exicted, so it was more than great while you were here too. oprah4

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

I am sure there will be two more songs to complete your top 10. ny5

i dont wanna give out a vote to overrated shit. what if those win by my 2 points. id die eve1 

fine jay1 but i will start swinging if *** ******* is anywhere near the top 8 jay1 

1 minute ago, plutoniano said:

i dont wanna give out a vote to overrated shit. what if those win by my 2 points. id die eve1 

fine jay1 but i will start swinging if *** ******* is anywhere near the top 8 jay1 

ny2

Then don't vote for those songs at all if you wouldn't like to risk it. But, 1 or 2 points shouldn't make a big difference.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.