Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

23 hours ago, Shego said:

You even know Your Honesty, didn't know you're into Madonna like that. nicki4wat2 I pick Your Honesty. wat2

ny6

Of course, I personally enjoy it, which is not important for this. Besides, it is directly connected to the Bedtime Stories and since there are 11 songs on the album's edition, this one will make our showdown pairs go smoother, since even numbers are better for this than odd ones. jj2

15 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Wasn't Your Honesty from 2003 on remixed and revisited?

Anyway don't stop

Yes, it is included on that very studio release, but since it goes back to Bedtime Stories directly, it is here. jj2

10 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Your Honesty.

Why is it in the game? um1 

ny4

Already impersonating colleague @Wonho. ny5

We can't be discriminatory towards obvious songs, judge Seeking Thrill. Besides your favorable vote states it is worth it for this one to be included. jj2

Well, nice to know not many judges were sleeping furing this cycle. jj2

Results: Don’t Stop will need to take its title literally since 5 favorable votes in this showdown weren’t enough for another showdown. Your Honesty pulls through here with 9 votes.

generatedtext-129-129.png

generatedtext-130-130.png

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

Well, it seems future Evita showdowns could be a bit anticlimatic. jj2

Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Goodnight and Thank You

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.