Ghostface

Like a M

It's not just that this showdown have attracted the same amount of votes like previous MDNA one, but the winning and loosing song both have received the same amount of votes like I'm a Sinner and I Don't Give A. jj2

Results: Bitch I’m Madonna wasn’t convincing enough even though 6 votes are still 6 votes, but Addicted may develop addiction to this competition after getting a dose of 8 votes.

@Joanna: "Some have gone back to voting incorrectly. mad8"

@Alvarø: "I have been witnessing that strange phenomena for quite some time now, not to say since the start. ny5"

I will aks judges not to take alcohol by themselves, we have it here if you would like more. I am stating this due to expressed behaviour of judges @Platinum Gold and @Wonho. jj2

Madame-X.png

generatedtext-286-286.png

Madonna yesterday, loca today. jj5

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

Medellin

Bitch I'm Loca

Results: Bitch I’m Loca follows Bitch I’m Madonna’s footsteps out of the competition with 4 votes, while Medellín will be visited again by the 13 voting members.

@Kirjava: "Colombian coffee is not that good to produce this distribution of votes."

@Platinum Gold: "No, Brazilian is naturally better, but Colombia is just as interesting."

@plutoniano: "So everyone agrees, Ethiopian coffee is the best."

@Shego: "No voy a tomar esas cafés ni loca o loco."

miscellaneous.png

generatedtext-291-291.png

Judge @BabyMario44 seemed to be indifferent towards songs in last few rounds. Will we now have more supportive side peeking through? jj2

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

You'll See

Spotlight