Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

Results: He’s a Man confirms that it also has enough support in the form of 8 votes. I’m Going Bananas and home after collecting 5 votes.

@plutoniano: "This means another additional 4+ minutes for all of this to last longer. noway1"

@Madonna: "I am not even sure why we are prolonging this with Breathless Evita and similar stuff. WE have lost Till Death Do Us Part and Like a Prayer for example. mad8"

@Platinum Gold: "We would have lost those songs later anyway - with or without these songs. ny5"

@Wonho: "It doesn't matter, this still takes rough turns. @Kirjava, back us here. mad1"

@Kirjava: "I am sorry, I am only backing you regarding grammar. mj1"

@SockBitch: "I can't complain after bananas. ny6"

So much heat has already been turned on and to think about all that what's to come. ohno1

Erotica.png

generatedtext-328-328.png

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

@Platinum Gold

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

@plutoniano: "This means another additional 4+ minutes for all of this to last longer. noway1"

@Madonna: "I am not even sure why we are prolonging this with Breathless Evita and similar stuff. WE have lost Till Death Do Us Part and Like a Prayer for example. mad8"

@Platinum Gold: "We would have lost those songs later anyway - with or without these songs. ny5"

@Wonho: "It doesn't matter, this still takes rough turns. @Kirjava, back us here. mad1"

@Kirjava: "I am sorry, I am only backing you regarding grammar. mj1"

@SockBitch: "I can't complain after bananas. ny6"

So much heat has already been turned on and to think about all that what's to come. ohno1

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.