Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

generatedtext-60-60.png

Vision-of-MC.png

generatedtext-61-61.png

• Vision of MC  is a game method through which should be chosen best Mariah Carey’s song; in order for this to happen, a certain structure has been assigned to it;
  • Each Mariah’s studio release will compete separately;
  • Studio releases refer to studio albums and greatest hits compilations ( greatest hits compilations are treated as singular studio release which consists of new songs that have been released as part of them);
  • Both Christmas albums are included, but are merged into one studio release;
  • The core point is to get 1 song per 1 studio release;
  • In order for that to be accomplished, each one of the studio releases has been divided into randomized pairs that will compete in duels against each other;
  • While all kinds of bonus tracks are included, remixes are not unless they are featuring other artist(s);
  • Each day/every 24 hours, I will post new duel and participating members will vote for the song they want to stay competing - this process will be repeated until each one studio release ends up with only one song, which would be considered the winner of said studio release;
  • While songs’ duels are randomized, studio releases will take turns each day chronologically;
  • Naturally, this process will eventually produce somewhere between 15 and 20 songs out of all studio releases;
  • When and if the game reaches that stage, the last part of the competition will be explained then;
  • Everyone is welcome to join at any time.

generatedtext-62-62.png

• Day 1 - Mariah Carey

Showdown 1 - Someday against Prisoner ( song with more votes passes through );

• Day 2 - Emotions

Showdown 2 - Can’t Let Go against To Be Around You;

• And so on until we get to Caution after we will be back to Mariah Carey again.

The first showdown will be posted tonight, but the next one will be posted on Monday, January the 25th, after 11 PM CET ( ~47 hours from now ) after which this game will adhere to the daily format.

generatedtext-63-63.png

generatedtext-64-64.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

You Need Me

I Don't Wanna Cry

Hello, hello and welcome again. The competition will now get in the full swing. jj2

P. S. I know, I Know, @Atlantis Princess and @Lynk - it can be tough have @Kai sitting between you two and listening to all his theories is peculiar indeed, but I have faith you will endure judge Kai throughout this competition. antm1

Also, @An Impossible Princess, you are welcome to join in both here and in Like a M. We always have seats/places for new judges. bey7

Results: You Need Me needed more than 2 votes to compete in next Mariah Carey showdowns, but in these circumstances, that goes to I Don’t Wanna Cry, which has collected 9 votes.

Emotions.png

generatedtext-81-81.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

To Be Around You

Can't Let Go

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.