Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

8 minutes ago, Royale said:

Music Box

@Billie Frank's fav album

I was tempted to downvote you, Snooze Box is her worst album. Songs like Hero and Without You are really below Mariah and stain her discography. Literally the deluxe / B-Sides (Everything Fades Away & Do You Think Of Me) are superior to most of the singles. We don't blame Mariah though as we all know it was Tomato Mozzarella trying to put her down the path that Celine went. Dreamlover, ATYNAF and Music Box are the only good songs on the standard edition.

The only versions of Hero i even listen to are certain life performances where she served. 

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I was tempted to downvote you, Snooze Box is her worst album. Songs like Hero and Without You are really below Mariah and stain her discography. Literally the deluxe / B-Sides (Everything Fades Away & Do You Think Of Me) are superior to most of the singles. We don't blame Mariah though as we all know it was Tomato Mozzarella trying to put her down the path that Celine went. Dreamlover, ATYNAF and Music Box are the only good songs on the standard edition.

I know omg it was sarcasm rip2 I don't care for Hero so that's tea, and I will not let you come for Without You like that. And get your ears checked because I've Been Thinking About You is the best song on the album. Let me stream rn true1 

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

I know omg it was sarcasm rip2 I don't care for Hero so that's tea, and I will not let you come for Without You like that. And get your ears checked because I've Been Thinking About You is the best song on the album. Let me stream rn true1 

Ken Lee is cute but overrated, Most of her other 90s singles deserved to be far bigger. I've Been Thinking About You sounds like a 90s boyband reject rip2

Do You Think Of Me literally shits on the entire album. true1

1 hour ago, ISlayForX said:

Don't know her or her discography but kinda want to take part in this.

Thank you and sure. You can join at any moment. The premise of this is pretty simple and straightforward - you get to pick one of the 2 songs I post daily ( per album ) and we are now in Music Box's territory where Music Box and Never Forget You are battling, so you would get to pick one of those. You are voting for your favorite out of the two songs of course. jj2

We have been witnessing vibrant conversation between @Royale and @Billie Frank. oprah7

Results: Music Box gets to be played again in a new showdown soon enough, while Never Forget You is being left to memory with 4 votes.

Merry-Christmas-II-to-You.png

generatedtext-207-19.png

Time for judge @Atlantis Princess's latte. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Christmas Time Is in the Air Again

God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.