Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

@Ghostface, end all of your songs vs songs games...

Just announce We Belong Together a winner, and host a Scattergories game. nicki5

ny2

Who said I can't host other games while these are in motion, Woncon? But those other games will be as fun as Scattergories are, if not more. It's like you had premonition of what's brewing. ny4

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny2

Who said I can't host other games while these are in motion, Woncon? But those other games will be as fun as Scattergories are, if not more. It's like you had premonition of what's brewing. ny4

Just like i had premonitions of you holding a knife inside my mouth... 

GhostfaceValentine.png.8b36654ec60d1ef9f99ec5a75bb0a900.png

The same final scoreboard ( 9:0 ) as in previous round. We did deserve to get a bit of break after many close-call voting cycles that had happened before. jj2

Results: Sent from Up Above will get sent back to the outside of game after not being in position to score any points/votes, but its rival song couldn’t be defeated easily as Vision of Love has collected 9 votes.

Emotions.png

generatedtext-271-271.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Make It Happen

The Wind

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.