Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Always Be My Baby. 

I can't even remember how I Am Free sounds. That's saying something coming from me. gaga5

It sounds like a Celine Dion song, something that I like, I would have picked it if it went up against a typical RnB Moo song source.gif

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

It sounds like a Celine Dion song, something that I like, I would have picked it if it went up against a typical RnB Moo song source.gif

You should listen to her album Snooze Box then. Celine entire discography is based on it. source.gif

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

You should listen to her album Snooze Box then. Celine entire discography is based on it. source.gif

She has Celine-esque songs scattered everywhere, it's not necessarily limited to Museum Box. Love Takes Time is another one of my faves.

source.gif

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

She has Celine-esque songs scattered everywhere, it's not necessarily limited to Museum Box. Love Takes Time is another one of my faves.

source.gif

Love Takes Time... a classic. true1

Yeah, hearing judges' @Billie Frank's and @Wonho's plans regarding going to museums must be really interesting, right? ny5

In other news, judge @Violet understands unique position of supporting one song alone, which has happened to judges @V For Vendetta and @Billie Frank.

Results: One vote makes I Am Free free of the further competition, while Always Be My Baby triumphs with 9 votes.

Butterfly.png

generatedtext-292-292.png

Since we are in for sweets, maybe we will be in for sweet and sour Cards Against Humanity this upcoming Satruday. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Honey

The Roof

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.