Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

oprah15 I am so delighted to see that festivies didn't bring drought. antm1 And this one was one of those close races at that. oprah7

Results: Joy to the World and almost to this game after getting 5 votes, which Auld Lang Syne managed to overpower with one more to that - 6.

Europe has prevailed by a bit. jj2

Daydream.png

generatedtext-556-556.png

Ending the first listen of this one with a bang in every sense of the word. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Open Arms

One Sweet Day

17 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Open Arms.

One of my favourite performances, i love how her voice at this stage was a hybrid between Daydream and Butterfly. 

I think this performance is known for being the last of the Daydream era, or am I not correct?

12 minutes ago, Royale said:

I think this performance is known for being the last of the Daydream era, or am I not correct?

Yeah i think that's right. 

This was the last public appearance from the Daydream era... the Butterfly era was so ready to happen by this point. Mariah was clearly separated from the Tomato already given the excessive hair and the outfit.. 

Results: One Sweet Day is the last song from Daydream to enter the next batch of album’s showdowns with 5 votes, which wasn’t the case for Open Arms due to its 3 votes.

@Tomás: "Well, no more Open Arms performances for @Royale and @Billie Frank. tehe2"

Butterfly.png

generatedtext-559-559.png

Breaking the roof ceiling jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Breakdown

The Roof Remix

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.