Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

Results: Clown gets easier pass with 5 votes, but commotion has been caused between Lullaby and The One Remix, which both have received 3 votes, so the randomizer is employed as per usual:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2021-08-16-at-23-55-46-Wheel-

@Cha Eunwoo: " @Ruby has jinxed it. oprah1"

@Mario: "Seems like @Billie Frank and @Strobo were right about wilding to Lullaby. ny9"

The-Emancipation-of-Mimi.png

generatedtext-736-1.png

This trio just oozes: "Don't forget about us or shake us off, because we belong together! alex1"

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

We Belong Together

Shake It Off

Don't Forget About Us

WHEN YOU LEFT!

I LOST A PART OF ME!!

IT'S STILL SO HARD TO BELIEVE!!!

COME BACK BABY PLEASE!

CUZ WE BELONG TOGETHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!

nicki6

Results: We Belong Together surely has paved its way deep enough with these 10 votes. Greater tension was in regards to Shake It Off and Don't Forget About Us, but the former has scored 3 and the latter 1 vote indicating it doesn't belong here anymore.

@Cha Eunwoo: "I wanted to base my commentary on how @Strobo had voted for worse Shake It Off, but seeing @Billie Frank lonely this time makes up for it. ny6"

Merry-Christmas-II-to-You.png

generatedtext-738-1.png

Judge's @Amanda Laura's favorite showdown is airing again. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Christmas Time Is in the Air Again

All I Want for Christmas Is You

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.