Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

Results: I’ve Been Thinking About You is leaving the competition with 2 votes since the rest of the 9 votes went to other competitive songs - Dreamlover ( 5 ) and Anytime You Need a Friend ( 4 ).

Judges @Royale and @Lynk will be key factors when we revisit that particular duo. jj2

Merry-Christmas-II-to-You.png

generatedtext-432-432.png

Don't leave me alone besides Christmas tree. ohno1

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town

The Star

Judge @Atlantis Princess being part of the voting round for Christmas songs? Miracle for the second time. Maybe that is going to contribute to the desired outcome here as well. oprah1

Results: Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town and to the next corresponding and festive showdown with 6 votes, while The Star’s shine fades away with 4.

@Billie Frank: "No! burn1"

@Royale: "No, like no to The Star? moo9"

@Cher: "Yeah, that kind of a "no". moo6"

Daydream.png

generatedtext-436-436.png

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

When I Saw You

Melt Away

Melt Away 

18 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Judge @Atlantis Princess being part of the voting round for Christmas songs? Miracle for the second time. Maybe that is going to contribute to the desired outcome here as well. oprah1

AIWFCIY and SCICTT are the only songs I know from her Christmas albums so I'm afraid my interventions will resume when these songs are competing jj2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.