Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Vision of MC

26 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Heartbreaker, you got the best of me
But I just keep on coming back incessantly

mariah carey twirling GIF

Oh so she actually says incessantly there....couldn't figure it was if it was consistently mixed with smth else. Learning new words from Mariah. bey7

Heartbreaker if it was the no rap version >> album version of Against All Odds moo9 

And the same with Agaisnt all Odds with the no rap version >> Heartbreaker album version moo9 

13 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Oh so she actually says incessantly there....couldn't figure it was if it was consistently mixed with smth else. Learning new words from Mariah. bey7

reminds me of a video I saw that Mariah's music taught many gays additional vocab moo9 

Can't find it or Remember where I saw it

11 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Heartbreaker if it was the no rap version >> album version of Against All Odds moo9 

And the same with Agaisnt all Odds with the no rap version >> Heartbreaker album version moo9 

There's a rap version of Against All Odds? The new things you learn every day that goes by! gag1

7 minutes ago, Royale said:

There's a rap version of Against All Odds? The new things you learn every day that goes by! gag1

I think the no rap version I was thinking of actually said Mariah only gag1 

Excuse the mindfuck

Alright, judge @Free Britney's vote didn't stay lonely since judge @Chris Morlock decided to go with Mariah only. jj2

Results: Heartbreaker breaks the rival song here too - Against All Odds ( Take a Look at Me Now ) with score 9:2.

Charmbracelet.png

generatedtext-670-670.png

Everyone needs another chance.

Voting is for the song you want to stay competing.

Spoiler

You Had Your Chance

Boy ( I Need You )

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.