Confetti

Selena Gomez | REVELACIÓN | March 12, 2021

On 1/28/2021 at 12:52 AM, Snow said:

It's a good thing she didn't try to sing in Korean too or else she would have upped the number of languages s he butchered to 2 laura1

i hope she redoes A Year Without Rain, Who Says, Ghost of You, More and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom as a deluxe edition jj3 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i hope she redoes A Year Without Rain, Who Says, Ghost of You, More and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom as a deluxe edition jj3 

I feel like that probably wouldn't fit the overall vibe of this EP dead1 but in the future sure!

On 2/11/2021 at 12:13 PM, Snow said:

apparently it's all recorded via zoom rip4 

I think they meant recorded while.havung discussions through zoom. There's no way the songs were recorded through computer microphones. rip4

On 2/20/2021 at 6:08 AM, Chris Morlock said:

I think they meant recorded while.havung discussions through zoom. There's no way the songs were recorded through computer microphones. rip4

Yeah this is what I think too, but it's still pretty weird to hear laughcry1 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

The quality doesn't sound bad rip4 

Yeah I think they've done it well, although I'm wondering how Selena is recording the vocals at home? dead1 like she can't keep going to the recording studio due to her being immunocompromised, and I don't think she has a recording studio at home. 

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yeah I think they've done it well, although I'm wondering how Selena is recording the vocals at home? dead1 like she can't keep going to the recording studio due to her being immunocompromised, and I don't think she has a recording studio at home. 

Maybe they gave her something from the studio so she could record it through the chat. I remember Demi doing the same with Solo through Skype rip4 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Maybe they gave her something from the studio so she could record it through the chat. I remember Demi doing the same with Solo through Skype rip4 

Wait Demi recorded Solo through.. SKYPE? dead4 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yes. She did true1 She couldn't meet up with the Clean Bandit back then in 2018 so they used Skype for recording the vocals gag1 

Screaming dead2 Well Solo ended up being very good, so I guess Revelacion being recorded over Zoom may not matter THAT much. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 6?  

rumored to be 6

it's 7 songs! De Una Vez is track 1 and Baila Conmigo is track 3

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.