Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Is MDNA better than RH?

Both albums have some good lyrics, but bad ones too.

Both albums have a lot of catchy melodies.

Both albums had potentials to be stellar. 

However, MDNA wins thanks to its production. I know many fans dragged its production, but in comparison to RH, it sounds finished on most songs and not so cheap.

true1

Discuss.  jj2 

From Rebel Heart, only the deluxe tracks are good, the rest isn't good (except Joan Of Arc, Ghosttown, Devil Pray, Hold Thigh and the demo version of Iconic). The Demos>>>>>The Songs On The Album

MDNA is bad but has some bops like  Love Spent, I'm Addicted, Beautiful Killer, Gang Bang, Masterpiece, Girl Gone Wild, Turn Up The Radio and Falling Free. Also the visuals from that era >>>>>>>>>>>

So my answer is YES! RH is her worst 

Wtf are you guys even smoking???

MDNA is by far her worst and most unfocused project to this date. dead2 All of the songs are other artist's rejects and she didn't spend nearly half as much on it as she did on Rebel Heart.

Rebel Heart had a very clear concept. It's the tracklist and the late replacement of executive producers (due to Avicii's health problems) that led to it not coming of as cohesive. It's still far more cohesive than MDNA though and all the album tracks take a huge fucking SHIT on anything from MDNA aside from GGW, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted and Falling Free. Love Spent, a great song suffers from being an overproduced mess that was sung by Siri and not Madonna.

MDNA will never ever ever ever ever EVER be better than Rebel Heart.

Out of RH, MDNA and Madame X i like RH the most, however i can appreciate Madame X for what she tried to do with it, i just find the production grating at times. MDNA has some bops but is pretty generic, MDNA tries too hard to be a Confessions Pt2. 

51 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not when The Birthday Song is part of that Album dead4 

as well as

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

I Fucked Up

I Don’t Give A

I’m a Sinner

Superstar

Love Spent (Album Version)

...all of which sound like rejects and are so dreadfully produced into overdrive that her thin voice can’t even shine. Literally all of these are lows on the album that are by far the lowest lows she has ever had on an album.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.