Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Is MDNA better than RH?

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

as well as

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

I Fucked Up

I Don’t Give A

I’m a Sinner

Superstar

Love Spent (Album Version)

...all of which sound like rejects and are so dreadfully produced into overdrive that her thin voice can’t even shine. Literally all of these are lows on the album that are by far the lowest lows she has ever had on an album.

giphy.gif

On 1/27/2021 at 7:25 PM, Billie Frank said:

MDNA has better production than Madame X so thats something. 

Girl what? If something is good at Madame X is the production, which is ruined by the autotuned vocals in some songs. The Batuka instrumental is lit, sounds like a track from a soundtrack.

NPlnshc.gif

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

The fact you have been trying to push this narrative for YEARS and keep making different versions of this thread, proves that you’re wrong. You wouldn’t have to keep proving your point if MDNA was truly better than Rebel Heart.

What are you talking about?

This is the first time I say MDNA is better than RH in production terms, and that both albums are on the same level. true1 

8 hours ago, Shego said:

Girl what? If something is good at Madame X is the production, which is ruined by the autotuned vocals in some songs. The Batuka instrumental is lit, sounds like a track from a soundtrack.

NPlnshc.gif

MDNA is far more polished. Madame X in places sounds unfinished. 

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

MDNA is far more polished. Madame X in places sounds unfinished. 

Polished? dead2 That album is literally a collection of demos and all the Orbit tracks are overproduced to a point where one’s eardrums blow. I’m a Sinner is literally a third remake of Beautiful Stranger, Some Girls sounds like three songs that were layed on top of each other. The same goes for that tragic album version of Love Spent. Then you have songs like Superstar, TUTR, IDGA and I Fucked Up that sound entirely unfinished and half-baked.

On 1/28/2021 at 1:19 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Can someone explain to me the hype around that song? dead4 

You can barely hear her in the verses dead4

It slaps hard, its supposed to be like that as "being in a trance, one with the music" , and honestly hearing it live, with that break before I NEED TO DANCE changed my life 

On 1/28/2021 at 3:51 AM, Madonna said:

Wtf are you guys even smoking???

MDNA is by far her worst and most unfocused project to this date. dead2 All of the songs are other artist's rejects and she didn't spend nearly half as much on it as she did on Rebel Heart.

Rebel Heart had a very clear concept. It's the tracklist and the late replacement of executive producers (due to Avicii's health problems) that led to it not coming of as cohesive. It's still far more cohesive than MDNA though and all the album tracks take a huge fucking SHIT on anything from MDNA aside from GGW, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted and Falling Free. Love Spent, a great song suffers from being an overproduced mess that was sung by Siri and not Madonna.

MDNA will never ever ever ever ever EVER be better than Rebel Heart.

Exactly. I may not agree with your opinions about ARTPOP, but I definitely agree with you on this. MDNFLOP is just complete trash honestly. I mean like what was she even thinking when she released that album? Like seriously, this album better than Rebel Heart? No ma'am. I don't listen to Madonna much and the only track I've listened to from Rebel Heart was Bitch I'm Madonna, but man does that song slap! Bitch I'm Madonna alone is better than every single track on MDNFLOP excluding GGW and I'm Addicted. So please people, you think differently, ok. But Rebel Heart is totes better than MDNFLOP.

15 hours ago, Euglena50 said:

You know there are people who love ARTPOP in this thread. I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not saying you can't have your own opinion, but I just want to tell you not to say offensive things like that all the time. Please try to sound respectful even though you don't like ARTPOP please :)

Ummm

15 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

Exactly. I may not agree with your opinions about ARTPOP, but I definitely agree with you on this. MDNFLOP is just complete trash honestly. I mean like what was she even thinking when she released that album? Like seriously, this album better than Rebel Heart? No ma'am. I don't listen to Madonna much and the only track I've listened to from Rebel Heart was Bitch I'm Madonna, but man does that song slap! Bitch I'm Madonna alone is better than every single track on MDNFLOP excluding GGW and I'm Addicted. So please people, you think differently, ok. But Rebel Heart is totes better than MDNFLOP.

I don't think you understand the concept of "having an opinion". You sound very hypocritical ngl.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Ummm

I don't think you understand the concept of "having an opinion". You sound very hypocritical ngl.

U sure? Because I do understand opinions and having them. Question: How do I sound hypocritical tho? I am agreeing with you that MDNFLOP is bad.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.