SeekingThrill

Is MDNA better than RH?

21 minutes ago, Max said:

Bitch please, Madame X is so good. giveup1 Literally in my top 3 of Madonna and I hate to see it disrespected everywhere. 

I... I’m happy for you baby

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

as well as

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

I Fucked Up

I Don’t Give A

I’m a Sinner

Superstar

Love Spent (Album Version)

...all of which sound like rejects and are so dreadfully produced into overdrive that her thin voice can’t even shine. Literally all of these are lows on the album that are by far the lowest lows she has ever had on an album.

giphy.gif

On 1/27/2021 at 7:25 PM, Billie Frank said:

MDNA has better production than Madame X so thats something. 

Girl what? If something is good at Madame X is the production, which is ruined by the autotuned vocals in some songs. The Batuka instrumental is lit, sounds like a track from a soundtrack.

NPlnshc.gif

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

The fact you have been trying to push this narrative for YEARS and keep making different versions of this thread, proves that you’re wrong. You wouldn’t have to keep proving your point if MDNA was truly better than Rebel Heart.

What are you talking about?

This is the first time I say MDNA is better than RH in production terms, and that both albums are on the same level. true1 

8 hours ago, Shego said:

Girl what? If something is good at Madame X is the production, which is ruined by the autotuned vocals in some songs. The Batuka instrumental is lit, sounds like a track from a soundtrack.

NPlnshc.gif

MDNA is far more polished. Madame X in places sounds unfinished. 

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

MDNA is far more polished. Madame X in places sounds unfinished. 

Polished? dead2 That album is literally a collection of demos and all the Orbit tracks are overproduced to a point where one’s eardrums blow. I’m a Sinner is literally a third remake of Beautiful Stranger, Some Girls sounds like three songs that were layed on top of each other. The same goes for that tragic album version of Love Spent. Then you have songs like Superstar, TUTR, IDGA and I Fucked Up that sound entirely unfinished and half-baked.

Wow didn't expect anyone actually will agree with this blasphemy... 

black ink crew smh GIF by VH1

Music is subjective but .... COADF and Music albums are both superiors .. and no MDNA is shite except for Masterpiece and Falling free chi1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:12 PM, Max said:

Bitch please, Madame X is so good. giveup1 Literally in my top 3 of Madonna and I hate to see it disrespected everywhere. 

Same, I recently in mood for MX again and its just so good from start to finish bey9

And it actually works well with RH back to back hottie1

On 1/28/2021 at 1:19 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Can someone explain to me the hype around that song? dead4 

You can barely hear her in the verses dead4

It slaps hard, its supposed to be like that as "being in a trance, one with the music" , and honestly hearing it live, with that break before I NEED TO DANCE changed my life