Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Bionic and Lotus vinyls available at UO NOW!

38 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

Why are you so hyped for this? this looks just as the Bionic fan edition back in 2010, lol

The only new addition is "Little Dreamer".

I imagine not everyone got the fan edition back then. And apart from the addition of Little Dreamer the vinyl disk looks different as well. + some people just like collector's items. Let people enjoy things. rih12

16 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I imagine not everyone got the fan edition back then. And apart from the addition of Little Dreamer the vinyl disk looks different as well. + some people just like collector's items. Let people enjoy things. rih12

Leave me alone, sis, I was joking xtina6

In all seriousness though, I was just pointing out they basically took the same release, they could have changed the back cover at least since it's the same. True they changed the vinyl color as well, but the art it's the exact same, I don't know if this has RCA's/Christina's approve or even if selling this it's legal.

Just now, BlueBalls said:

Leave me alone, sis, I was joking xtina6

In all seriousness though, I was just poiting out they basically took the same release, they could have changed the back cover at least since it's the exact same. Tru they changed the vinyl color but I don't know if this has RCA's/Christina's approve or even if selling this it's legal.

Ok then jj2

UO is a big company, I doubt they could do this without permission. I mean, they are literally selling these on their website, that would be hard to get away with. Most likely they bought publishing rights for X amount of vinyls, then they take the cut. 

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Ok then jj2

UO is a big company, I doubt they could do this without permission. I mean, they are literally selling these on their website, that would be hard to get away with. Most likely they bought publishing rights for X amount of vinyls, then they take the cut. 

Ok, good to know, then. The Lindsay vinyl they released though, looks stunning.

I wish I could have the fan edition of Bionic, not for the vinyls though, just for the album CD, that booklet it's in glossy hard paper, looks soooo good. I saw it on discogs some months ago and was tempted but I don't have a vinyl player and it was like 220, lol, no way I'm paying that. Hope someone could put that CD album for sale separately.

4 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I NEED this omg. brit2

Does anyone know when it's coming? 

No official info on that yet, all UO said was "soon" rih7 I'll update the thread and tag the ones who said they want to get it when we have more conrete info. moo1

Just now, Kirjava said:

No official info on that yet, all UO said was "soon" rih7 I'll update the thread and tag the ones who said they want to get it when we have more conrete info. moo1

This section's only reliable source we stan moo1 

@Max @Gabe. @GlenCoco @Ruthless Love @CHANEL #1 @TRENCH  @BabyMario44 @LÉON @Simón. @Wonho @BlueBalls @StrippedX

@Billie Frank @An Impossible Princess @Atlantis Princess

Both Bionic and Lotus are out jj2 Links in OP.

@Villanelle once again sorry for stealing the Lotus info and making this the official new vinyls thread moo1

Edit: Bionic already sold out apparently. Hopefully they'll restock soon due to high demand.

Edit 2: Actually there was some mess-up, so Bionic is coming at a later date.

Both are up again.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

The 2xLP of Bionic works, however, the Lotus 2xLP is not working for me; the splatter should have been hues of pink, not blues, et al.
Why can Urban Outfitters never get it right the first time?

Bionic is actually triple discs. moo1

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I just realised these are both the standard edition. dead2 Where's the promised deluxe Bionic with LD added on? tina1

@Max I hope you're still okay with your order jj2

Yes, I saw that. It‘s a bummer but I want it anyway. 

Just now, Atlantis Princess said:

I don't like the Lotus vinyls. The pink is do dirty and washed out eww. I thought it was gonna be a pretty pastel aesthetic hue of pink cry9

It might look better irl. The Bionic clear splatter vinyl looks pretty shit too on the pic they posted. moo1

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

@Max @Gabe. @GlenCoco @Ruthless Love @CHANEL #1 @TRENCH  @BabyMario44 @LÉON @Simón. @Wonho @BlueBalls @StrippedX

@Billie Frank @An Impossible Princess @Atlantis Princess

Both Bionic and Lotus are out jj2 Links in OP.

@Villanelle once again sorry for stealing the Lotus info and making this the official new vinyls thread moo1

Edit: Bionic already sold out apparently. Hopefully they'll restock soon due to high demand.

The Bionic One >>>>>>>>> the Lotus one

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.