Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

Most/Least talented MPG?

2 hours ago, Max said:

Gaga lost it ALL.

The creative mind, the songwriting abilites, the looks, the cute voice (it's all Koons voice now and... no thanks), the budget, ... She's done for good.

umm. Gaga is one of the most talented MPG. She writes and produces her music, can sing well, dances, and plays instruments. She's not done at all 😂😂 Their are other mpg that can't do any of the things I mentioned. 

14 hours ago, Max said:

Gaga lost it ALL.

The creative mind, the songwriting abilites, the looks, the cute voice (it's all Koons voice now and... no thanks), the budget, ... She's done for good.

this post is mental illness 

tenor.gif

16 hours ago, Max said:

Gaga lost it ALL.

You clearly didn't see the 911 video in which she served all of these

Most: Gaga, Mariah, Beyoncé, P!nk, Xtina

Mid-tier: Madonna, Taylor, Ariana, Katy, Lana

Least: Kylie, Rihanna, Britney, Selena

I based mine using only their discernible skills and how well they do them. I say 'how well' because some of these girls might know how to do more than one thing but they're average at best at it. Kind of a jack of some/all trades, master at none. Let's put quality over quantity.

On 1/31/2021 at 4:11 PM, LÉON said:

You clearly didn't see the 911 video in which she served all of these

Except it tells a storyline which goes nowhere? Albeit Gagas videos/eras have always somewhat been flawed for their lack of continuity though.

8 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Except it tells a storyline which goes nowhere? 

I don't know about this personally because the video isn't really supposed to be following a narrative. The video is based on an art film called The Color of Pomegranates and stays in line with that film's purpose which is metaphor in favor of narrative. Instead of telling a story per say, it's laced with imagery that is representative of something, in 911's case struggles with mental health. It feels random and odd because that's what it's supposed to feel like. It's just a big visual representation of an unhealthy mind. 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:38 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

I don't know about this personally because the video isn't really supposed to be following a narrative. The video is based on an art film called The Color of Pomegranates and stays in line with that film's purpose which is metaphor in favor of narrative. Instead of telling a story per say, it's laced with imagery that is representative of something, in 911's case struggles with mental health. It feels random and odd because that's what it's supposed to feel like. It's just a big visual representation of an unhealthy mind. 

EXACTLY!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.