Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GRANDESPOV

do you have a problematic fave

Okay I stan a few problematic People including Nicki Minaj Who's not even problematic just misinterpreted Ariana was slightly controversial but for minor things I also stan a few more problematic artists but I won't stan artist like Cardi B and Lana Del Rey because their too annoying in My personal opinion          

8 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

Okay I stan a few problematic people including Nicki Minaj who's not even problematic, she just misinterpreted Ariana and was slightly controversial but for minor things. I also stan a few more problematic artists but I won't stan artists like Cardi B and Lana Del Rey because they're too annoying in my personal opinion.    

Fixed some mistakes for you guys ^^

Also Shawn used to be problematic cos he was racist in his past social media posts

Okay, I stan a few problematic people including Nicki Minaj (who's not even problematic - just misinterpreted), Ariana was slightly controversial, but for minor things. I also stan a few more problematic artsts, but I won't stan artists like Cardi B and Lana del Rey, because they are too annoying (in my personal opinion). 

21 minutes ago, Snow said:

orangu1 

I was about to say cause... um3

59 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

Ariana was slightly controversial but for minor things

The only truly controversial thing she did was lick the donut which the media made a much bigger deal of it than it actually was.

maybe Chris Brown, because of the Rihanna incident, but he used to be nice when he was young. Love his music! my fave male artist along with MJ! however, i like Riri as well.

Xtina, maybe her attitude.

Madonna, probably her fans because, don't get me wrong, i LOVE Madge but her fans are really unproblematic bc they take ANY opportunity to trash other artists (especially Mariah, Janet and Gaga). Tho i love her music

Nicki is the only one for me and I don't know why people trying to shade the fact that sometimes she is VERY misinterpreted but I ain't gonna start on that. It's stressful stanning her sometimes though ngl but she's been so quiet and lovely ever since the pregnancy announcement so I'm not worried anymore lol. 

5 hours ago, zack said:

No ❤️ all my faves are unproblematic 

Let's not act like Taylor is the spotless angel dead2 She's fine now, but she certainly had bitchy moments a la Better than Revenge and all throughout 1989 and Reputation.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.