Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GRANDESPOV

do you have a problematic fave

15 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

maybe Chris Brown, because of the Rihanna incident, but he used to be nice when he was young. Love his music! my fave male artist along with MJ! however, i like Riri as well.

MAYBE? moo3 

20 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Definitely Chris Brown, because of the Rihanna incident, stalking his ex, putting a bunch of sex songs on an album named after his daughter, threatening violence towards people and assaulting a number of people, being homophobic, body shaming, being colorist and just being a horrible human being in general , but he used to be nice when he was young. Love his music! my fave male artist along with MJ! however, i like Riri as well.

Xtina, maybe her attitude.

Madonna, probably her fans because, don't get me wrong, i LOVE Madge but her fans are really unproblematic bc they take ANY opportunity to trash other artists (especially Mariah, Janet and Gaga). Tho i love her music

Fixed it for ya

7 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Yea, i know, but this was a response for dragging me for liking Breezy

I don't see the problem here. You're the one that stans a turd for a human being

On 1/30/2021 at 1:39 AM, Jake said:

Let's not act like Taylor is the spotless angel dead2 She's fine now, but she certainly had bitchy moments a la Better than Revenge and all throughout 1989 and Reputation.

Taylors is an angel. She was the one getting picked on. plz 😩

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.