GRANDESPOV

do you have a problematic fave

8 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

The last time I checked, Jessica Simpson never brutally assaulted anyone. 

Yea, i know, but this was a response for dragging me for liking Breezy

15 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

maybe Chris Brown, because of the Rihanna incident, but he used to be nice when he was young. Love his music! my fave male artist along with MJ! however, i like Riri as well.

MAYBE? moo3 

20 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Definitely Chris Brown, because of the Rihanna incident, stalking his ex, putting a bunch of sex songs on an album named after his daughter, threatening violence towards people and assaulting a number of people, being homophobic, body shaming, being colorist and just being a horrible human being in general , but he used to be nice when he was young. Love his music! my fave male artist along with MJ! however, i like Riri as well.

Xtina, maybe her attitude.

Madonna, probably her fans because, don't get me wrong, i LOVE Madge but her fans are really unproblematic bc they take ANY opportunity to trash other artists (especially Mariah, Janet and Gaga). Tho i love her music

Fixed it for ya

7 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

I don't see the problem here. You're the one that stans a turd for a human being

On 1/30/2021 at 4:25 PM, BabyMario44 said:

Someone who stans that man will always get dragged because he beat up a woman and that should never ever happened. 

On 1/30/2021 at 1:39 AM, Jake said:

Let's not act like Taylor is the spotless angel dead2 She's fine now, but she certainly had bitchy moments a la Better than Revenge and all throughout 1989 and Reputation.

Taylors is an angel. She was the one getting picked on. plz 😩

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fixed it for ya I don't see the problem here. You're the one that stans a turd for a human being

Okay, I stan a few problematic people including Nicki Minaj (who's not even problematic - just misinterpreted), Ariana was slightly controversial, but for minor things. I also stan a few more problema

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.