Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

What is Mariah's most overrated track? And why Breakdown?

20 minutes ago, Royale said:

I like both songs, but next to excellence like 8th Grade, GTFO, title track... Hard not to feel some type of way about those no, only WY belonging on a 10 track album!

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

Caution is an essential collection from start to finish, there's NO dulliess. nat2

Now that you mention it... Breakdown kinda does drag on in the end plus it definitely has some indistinguishable lyrics there. I haven't heard of people giving the song unnecessary praise. Maybe it's cause I'm not a lamb shrug1

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Vision of Love, My All

How? My All is one of her best songs

7 minutes ago, Lynk said:

He lacks taste. mad5

Literally My All is one of her best. Great vocal, timeless production and very well written. 

18 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Now that you mention it... Breakdown kinda does drag on in the end plus it definitely has some indistinguishable lyrics there. I haven't heard of people giving the song unnecessary praise. Maybe it's cause I'm not a lamb shrug1

10 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

He lacks taste. mad5

Literally My All is one of her best. Great vocal, timeless production and very well written. 

3 minutes ago, fab said:

cheryl1

Point proven by the disapproving reactions 

moo12

8 hours ago, Royale said:

I listened to Butterfly earlier today and while it's still as fresh as ever, I couldn't help but feel some type of way about Ms. Breakdown's acclaim!

i think her most overrated song is Thank God I Found You.

Breakdown is one of her best, it's top 10 for me. or better Butterfly has NO overrated song!

On 1/31/2021 at 12:48 AM, Wonho said:

Vision of Love, My All

Where do I even START with this abysmal post...

On 1/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, Royale said:

At least someone stans for the worst song on Caution I see!

1DQNVTZC.gif

That would be Runway but it's a bonus track for a reason I suppose.

1DQNVTZC.gif

Even if you forget about Runway, Stay Long Love You is contender for the worst on Caution.

28 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Obsessed is OBVIOUSLY the most overrated track in Mariah's discography!

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

No because it dragged M&M's for filth and it has a lyric about George Foreman Grills. 

56 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Even if you forget about Runway, Stay Long Love You is contender for the worst on Caution.

I accept your opinion, but at least the song perfectly fits on Caution though. With You just sounds like a remastered E=MC2 track.

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

No because it dragged M&M's for filth and it has a lyric about George Foreman Grills. 

I would probably like the song more if it didn't have that annoying autotune effect on her voice. Completely unnecessary.

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

I like the lyrics of the song, just the vocals kinda ruin it for me.

1 hour ago, Royale said:

I accept your opinion, but at least the song perfectly fits on Caution though. With You just sounds like a remastered E=MC2 track.

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

It's a lot better than most E=MC2 album tracks though.

Honestly, With You should have never been a single. It works better in the context of the album. Mariah could've released something like The Distance as a single and it would've been a better choice (but probably still flopped anyway let's be real).

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

Or maybe she should've stuck with GTFO as lead, why did it get demoted to promo single?

2 hours ago, Royale said:

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif

Stream the superior With You

Spoiler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.