Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

right where you left me vs. it's time to go vs. the lakes

for me it's probably "right where you left me" kesha6 it's time to go was my fave when evermore deluxe came out, but right where you left me has grown on me so much.. one of her best choruses  kesha6 the lakes is obviously flawless too kesha6

I am not definitely sure about the set in stone ranking, but something like this:

• The Lakes ( this one really suits folklore's overall vibe - calm, but grand, poetic and libearting and is up there with the newest features of the album's sound );
  • It's Time To Go ( this one seems like line between the other two bonus tracks; low-thumping sound with Taylor's vivid lyrics both metaphorical and literal and something that we have met earlier with her );
  • Right Where You Left Me ( country undertones are soothing and welcoming, this one paints the best impressionistic picture I think - the oldest type of Taylor, but more polished ).

I think they rotate and their places change from listen to listen. jj2

1 minute ago, fab said:

he's probably a Cannibal.mp3 so there's not much left to bury  kesha6

ny2

No, fab, you don't want to side with clear threat, trust me. I speak from the experience. It's time to go and leave Woncon in the Lakes. oprah7

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

No, fab, you don't want to side with clear threat, trust me. I speak from the experience. It's time to go and leave Woncon in the Lakes. oprah7

being a Swiftie I possess some pretty good FBI and detective skills so don't think you can get away with anything kesha6

2 minutes ago, fab said:

being a Swiftie I possess some pretty good FBI and detective skills so don't think you can get away with anything kesha6

ny6

But I don't have anything to get away with. You are confusing me with Woncon in that department. I happened to be right where he had left his previous host organism ( intelligent life form ). cry8

And he is the one always pointing at me to make himself fine. cry4

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

We will need specific Lakes' location in question, xenomorph Woncon to see what has been left from your former host organisms. cry8

The Dead Sea 2018_kesha6@2x.gif That's where its name come from, all the dead bodies you buried there. brit9

1 hour ago, fab said:

he's probably a Cannibal.mp3 so there's not much left to bury  kesha6

The way you're spot on, @Ghostface admitted in PM he's a cannibal 2018_kesha6@2x.gif

21 hours ago, Wonho said:

The Dead Sea 2018_kesha6@2x.gif That's where its name come from, all the dead bodies you buried there. brit9

The way you're spot on, @Ghostface admitted in PM he's a cannibal 2018_kesha6@2x.gif

ny6

It is both useful and disturbing to know where you are leaving unfortunate victims at, since it is far from your native place. cry8

ny2 Too bad that information is imaginary. ny5

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.