Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Who's "With You" is better?

Who's "With You" is the best?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

• The "Is This Chicken or Fish" Girl
    • Amanda's Holden of Britain's Got Talent, friend of Piers Morgan.
    • Maria's Curry
    • The woman beater

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Okay look,  I kind of have a soft spot for a few Jessica Simpson songs and With You is one of them so, as much as I despise myself for it, I selected ha. 

Same, i can't stand her (genuinely), but With You and A Public Affair are really cute bops. 

8 minutes ago, Max said:

Oh wow, not me inspiring threads now too clap3

Not to be shady but you didn't... It was actually With You being dragged for sounding like a E=MC2 reject in the Moo section that made me think of creating this thread. 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Same, i can't stand her (genuinely), but With You and A Public Affair are really cute bops. 

Yes to both. And lowkey the biggest Britney rip off her entire career, Irresistible, cheesy low budget cgi video and all

30 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Not to be shady but you didn't... It was actually With You being dragged for sounding like a E=MC2 reject in the Moo section that made me think of creating this thread. 

Suddenly I can't read clap3

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Jessica Simpson. That song should’ve been bigger, it’s an absolute bop cry1 

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Messiah Saintson

And no I'm not fake-stanning, @Madonna mad1

It's good to see FOTP having taste for once. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.