Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ANYE

Xtina will be performing at a superbowl afterparty concert

1 hour ago, Dani K. said:

Is she now signed Jay-z's label or is she still with RCA?

she's still with RCA afaik, Roc Nation is just managing her but her material/discography is still under RCA.

7 hours ago, Dani K. said:

I've watched a ton of videos of LBTL during her tour and the residency and she just does random ass ad libs and dances  jumps on the stage before running backstage.

the fact that she ignored Your Body for her entire career but performed LTBL so much honestly enrages me! 😒

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

the fact that she ignored Your Body for her entire career but performed LTBL so much honestly enrages me! 😒

I think part of it is that YB was a "flop" as a lead single, so she thought we didn't like it, while LTBL got a lot of love from the fans as an album track. 

I'll forever be mad the Voice performance of YB was never aired. There are pics of her look from it backstage (and her MUA at the time confirmed it was from that, then he ended up fired fall1 ) I wonder why they pulled it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.