Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Why is Dua such a stupid twat?

Hold up. People still think quarantining is helping? And that lockdowns are helping?

The UK had about 1,300 deaths yesterday, compared to the US death count of about 3,500? But the US has about 5 times as many people, significantly less are quarantining, social distancing, staying at home, wearing masks...

But okay, the sheep can stay sheep, it is what it is.ari7

Dua can and will continue to do as she pleases, as is evident by previous backlash incidents. Lol. You go, girl. bey2

15 hours ago, zack said:

I promise you babes. She's not a celeb in the states. She's like a Ellie Goulding celebrity. 

yeah she's at that level...... if you live in the Appalachian mountains with weak TV signal lol3

1 hour ago, trashbanjo said:

Hold up. People still think quarantining is helping? And that lockdowns are helping?

The UK had about 1,300 deaths yesterday, compared to the US death count of about 3,500? But the US has about 5 times as many people, significantly less are quarantining, social distancing, staying at home, wearing masks...

Dua can and will continue to do as she pleases, as is evident by previous backlash incidents. Lol. You go, girl. bey2

Oh wow, finally someone on my ignore list. Thanks sis!

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

yeah she's at that level...... if you live in the Appalachian mountains with weak TV signal lol3

I live in NYC. I promise you no one knows her. There are so many people played on radio 24/7 that never make impact. Not trying to be rude, just speaking the truth.

15 hours ago, Luca said:

This "US is more important" fetish you stans have is aggravating me, the USA's top 10 is filled with artists no one outside of the USA knows, does that make them bigger? Absolutely not, this is such a shit argument that goes nowhere. 

The US complex is something I will never understand for real dead2 

Also some people in here doing the most 

On 2/3/2021 at 9:03 PM, saiga said:

Some people definitely haven’t  gone outside their houses since March 2020 moo1 

My parents

I do all the outdoor stuff to them even tho we don't live together since 2016

On 2/3/2021 at 8:16 PM, trashbanjo said:

brazilian selfish and extremely corrupted left still does, but that's because they want economy even more fked to bash bolsonaro.  The US left wing party was supporting lockdowns but magically changed direction the day biden got in office. So....aura1

23 hours ago, zack said:

I live in NYC. I promise you no one knows her. There are so many people played on radio 24/7 that never make impact. Not trying to be rude, just speaking the truth.

ill hand it to you, you play this troll role very well clap3

On 2/3/2021 at 7:03 PM, saiga said:

Some people definitely haven’t  gone outside their houses since March 2020 moo1 

From March to June I definitely did not once... and, if I hadn't been required to return to work, I would still be on that string of not going outside.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:04 PM, Gabe. said:

um i would just agree to disagree considering the UK not only has been doing an impressive amount of testing and contact tracing, also has one of -if not- the highest vaccination rate in the world. shrug1

They've already vaccinated most 70+ year olds here (North Scotland), with care and frontline workers being done along with those who are younger and at higher risk. Around 1/6th of the population has already been done since December, I actually wouldn't be shocked if Dua already has her vaccine, she's rich and can afford it... 

On 2/7/2021 at 4:29 PM, Billie Frank said:

They've already vaccinated most 70+ year olds here (North Scotland), with care and frontline workers being done along with those who are younger and at higher risk. Around 1/6th of the population has already been done since December, I actually wouldn't be shocked if Dua already has her vaccine, she's rich and can afford it... 

Second or first vaccine? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.