Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Rita Ora slammed for plagiarizing Rina Sawayama

ImageEtYqCx-XEAArrAA?format=jpg&name=large

Rita Ora has come under fire again, this time for allegedly plagiarizing Rina Sawayama's signature style & aesthetic.
The cover is of Ora's collaboration with Kazakh DJ Imanbek, set to be released on February 12th.

Some tweets:

Spoiler

Playing devil's advocate, but this could actually be an honest mistake. There's only so many styles of font/styling you can use. Also, I doubt she's the graphic designer of her covers.

She still sucks tho. tay8

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Playing devil's advocate, but this could actually be an honest mistake. There's only so many styles of font/styling you can use. Also, I doubt she's the graphic designer of her covers.

She still sucks tho. tay8

Definitely! But she also seems to be a Rina fan, so.. 👀

This bitch is really the definition of desperation. Ruthlessly unoriginal and without a personality. I’m glad her stupid behavior will put an end to her countless attempts to stay relevant.

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

when an "established" celeb has to copy a new and upcoming celeb is very telling trash1 

ESPECIALLY after publicly praising her like wtf...

It’s so ruthless...considering that Rita has brought absolutely NOTHING new to the table.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.