Freaky Prince

Dua Lipa | Future Nostalgia - The Moonlight Edition | February 12th, 2021

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I hate this cover so much. She teased this so much only for it to turn out to be some half-assed collab edition that no one wanted or asked for.

When people ask me about the FN Sides B:

and 2/4 of the new songs SUCK.

did every track leak? dead2 ive only heard like 2 and i dont even remember what they sound like. I guess ill wait until its officially released to hear them dead1 

6 minutes ago, Gilly said:

did every track leak? dead2 ive only heard like 2 and i dont even remember what they sound like. I guess ill wait until its officially released to hear them dead1 

Fever - released
Levitating (feat. DaBaby) - released. She should keep this shit as part of the standard and make room for some more outtakes.
UN DIA - released.
Prisoner - released. I don't get what a Miley song has to do on a Dua album.
If It Ain't Me - both versions leaked. The original with Normani and the solo version
We're Good - leaked. First single and it kinda sucks...
That Kind of Woman - leaked. OG version of one of the two songs that were remixed for Club Future Nostalgia.
Not My Problem - leaked. One of the if not the worst Dua song to ever exist. It's offensively bad.

The first 4 tracks really have absolutely no business being on this re-release. They were already released. Their addition is incredibly pointless.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Disappointed, but I am here for her giving me new music I haven't heard. tea2

There's barely anything new on this edition.

oprah15

READY FOR THAT SERVE!!!oprah15

already FEVER, IF IT AIN'T ME, NOT MY PROBLEM, THAT KIND OF WOMAN, LEVITATING REMIX ARE FIRE BOPS!!! READY FOR NEW SONGS!

I hate this cover so much. She teased this so much only for it to turn out to be some half-assed collab edition that no one wanted or asked for.

ikr, i prefer fanmade covers like these 2:

Image result for FUTURE NOSTALGIA SIDE B Image result for FUTURE NOSTALGIA SIDE B

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Fever - released
Levitating (feat. DaBaby) - released. She should keep this shit as part of the standard and make room for some more outtakes.
UN DIA - released.
Prisoner - released. I don't get what a Miley song has to do on a Dua album.
If It Ain't Me - both versions leaked. The original with Normani and the solo version
We're Good - leaked. First single and it kinda sucks...
That Kind of Woman - leaked. OG version of one of the two songs that were remixed for Club Future Nostalgia.
Not My Problem - leaked. One of the if not the worst Dua song to ever exist. It's offensively bad.

The first 4 tracks really have absolutely no business being on this re-release. They were already released. Their addition is incredibly pointless.

There's barely anything new on this edition.

Doesn't mean I've heard all the songs, though. ari7