Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Joe Biden for British GQ

10 hours ago, Royale said:

Messy photoshoot, yes, but I surprisingly am finding myself appreciating a nearly 80-year-old man's legs rn rip2 

Oh trust me if this was HOW I'd have some WORDS for him in the pic with the pink car rip2 

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Did they really mad5

I mean, it has to be. Just look at it dead2 It's so awkward, and why would the President of the United States sit down for a fashion shoot of this caliber? He most certainly has not had time to do this since winning in November. 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I mean, it has to be. Just look at it dead2 It's so awkward, and why would the President of the United States sit down for a fashion shoot of this caliber? He most certainly has not had time to do this since winning in November. 

I bet it's been done since before the election results dead2

That is if its real dead2

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I bet it's been done since before the election results dead2 

That is if its real dead2

Joe was mostly staying home before the election due to covid.

They're not saying it directly, but it's been called a "Fantasy Shoot" on twitter and the article says "we thought we'd give Biden the All-American makeover of his (but really our) dreams" and "we give president Joe Biden a "big fit makeover". That doesn't really sound like he was there in the studio posing for these shots. 

15 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

You guys, this is photoshopped dead2 they just put his head on a different body.

Did he really just catfish the gays? khjksjfkshjsdkshj dead2dead2dead2 

i'm done, bye

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.