zack

What's next for Adele?

There are rumors going around (HDD) that Adele will release around the grammy's. What direction do you think she's going in? Disco? Uptempo? ballads, etc. How do you think the reception will be. Discuss!

37 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

This, presumably the same slow pop ballad songs over again??

40 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

The same thing she has done her whole career. 

She's sort of in a tricky situation. People will get bored if she releases another ballad again. 25 left a bad taste for some people. At the same time, she'd lose her core audience (soccer moms, etc.) if she does dance music. 

29 minutes ago, Shego said:

i can't imagine her singing dance songs idk, i dont think her voice don't fit dance music rip4

Me neither. Her voice is too strong for basic dance music. 

I can't imagine Adele singing "All I want to do is love your body" type of songs... dead4

It'll be a break-up anthem, but since she's not allowed to write about her ex-husband, I'm not sure... maybe it'll be another depressing song, but a different theme.

IDK but she said she is over the ballads and she finished the trilogy ... so I am REALLY hoping for something fresh 

Although it is Adele, whatever she throws at me I'll take it tbh gaga5

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The same thing she has done her whole career. 

New queen of rap, ft. Cardi B & miss Minaj on every song, best rap album in the pocket, Adele Doll in the house

There's good dance music too

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.