Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[Ended] evermore megarate results on Page 1

2 hours ago, Wonho said:

Someone else will have to host moo12 

If only we didn't have to make fancy graphics... it's the most tiring part moo12

fuck graphics tbh, no one cares about them anyway and they're just a huge waste of time bey4

1 minute ago, fab said:

fuck graphics tbh, no one cares about them anyway and they're just a huge waste of time bey4

I thought it's the norm here... everyone seems to be making fancy graphics to go with the results kesha6 

If I only had to type out the results, it would make life so much easier bey11

Just now, Wonho said:

I thought it's the norm here... everyone seems to be making fancy graphics to go with the results kesha6

my most successful megarate was the Beyonce singles megarate where I didn't make any graphics at all kesha6 so I think really no one cares kesha6 

ngl when someone makes really fancy graphics for a megarate I usually post something like "omg these graphics slay, great work" but only because I feel sorry that someone put so much effort into making them, not because I actually care about the graphics hottie1 kesha6

2 minutes ago, fab said:

ngl when someone makes really fancy graphics for a megarate I usually post something like "omg these graphics slay, great work" but only because I feel sorry that someone put so much effort into making them, not because I actually care about the graphics hottie1 kesha6

The way I thought it was compulsory to make graphics orangu1

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Queen of megarates!

Why didn't you host the evermore one? orangu1

I prefer participating in megarates kesha6 and I'm sure you'll be a great host  kesha6 

maybe I'm gonna do a evermore + folklore megarate in a few months thoughlana10

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.