Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[Ended] evermore megarate results on Page 1

Just now, Wonho said:

I didn't give any songs under 5, but flab and pluto gave tons of 1's 2s and 3s kesha6

Well seeing as how the results of this megarate are, I think fab should have given MORE 1's true1 

Just now, Wonho said:

I didn't give any songs under 5, but flab and pluto gave tons of 1's 2s and 3s kesha6

this is not true my lowest score is a 3 kesha6

willow 10 

champagne problems 10 

gold rush 10 

'tis the damn season 10

tolerate it 10 

no body, no crime 6

happiness 4

dorothea 3 

coney island 7

ivy 6

cowboy like me 8

long story short 10

marjorie 11 

closure 9

evermore 3

right where you left me 10 

it's time to go 9 

Just now, fab said:

this is not true my lowest score is a 3 kesha6

willow 10 

champagne problems 10 

gold rush 10 

'tis the damn season 10

tolerate it 10 

no body, no crime 6

happiness 4

dorothea 3 

coney island 7

ivy 6

cowboy like me 8

long story short 10

marjorie 11 

closure 9

evermore 3

right where you left me 10 

it's time to go 9 

Overall stellar rates true1 can @Wonho relate? I don't think so! 

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

There's a rule you can only give one 1 moo7 flab's rates would have been discarded

it doesn't count if it's just the digit 1 in the number 10 kesha6 in case you didn't realise brit4 

Dear secret judge of evermore's got talent - @plutoniano, Willow is, perhaps, the best lead single and maybe even, arguably, the best opener regarding Taylor's albums. Make yourself comfortable in your chair. However, you highlighting the best bit of evermore's ( song ) is what actually neutralizes your nasty take on gold rush as well. @Urbi also misses on gold rush it seems. tay8

Dear @fab, I think recency of deluxe tracks has gone to your head and ivy is stellar. The same goes to @Snow, who also treats Marjorie equally bad. tay11

I have to say that the @Maria amd host were pretty accurate, so good for them. tehe2

I have made comments towards people who were present here during the reveal, which I didn't expect to be right away, dear Woncon. tay4

The winner is rightful and Tis The Damn Season is truly the gem here. Tolerate It is completely in place actually as well, but Gold Rush, Marjorie Cowboy Like Me and Evermore were deserving of more. ohno1

I think Champagne Problems should have been long gone right after the scoreboard started unfolding. And hopefully No Body, No Crime is the introduction to future crime-noir moments Taylor may concoct.

Thank you, Woncon for doing this and being efficient, but one of the gem comments is @Royale's as well. ny2

8 hours ago, Royale said:

Yet another FLOP event from Ms. @Wonho

LVa85ZM.gif

It was a success kesha6 I expected 1 person to turn up, but 4 did moo7

4 hours ago, Ghostface said:

I have made comments towards people who were present here during the reveal, which I didn't expect to be right away, dear Woncon. tay4

You know how fast I work sis... I don't procrastinate like certain game hosts who abandon their games moo7

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.