Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

Full "Framing Britney Spears" Documentary on Youtube

I watched this, i loved it. it's actually so sad :(sob1

Britney ABSOLUTELY deserves more love and respect sob1, she's literally one of the sweetest and unproblematic persons ever.sob1 Brit deserves freedom too. sob1

My fave part was showing her young-self, she was cute, kind, humble...AMAZING!

Also her voice from 07:00 to 07:11 is just... AWESOME! It's a shame Jive destroyed her voice. she had soooo much talent and she definitely CAN sing!

Always #FREEBRITNEY.  Wish her the best :)

This is actually gaining a lot of buzz right now. So hopefully any shady dealings will continue to be brought to the surface. At the end of the day she’s just trying to get her father out of the picture and have a company that specializes in conservatorships to take over. 

27 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

This is actually gaining a lot of buzz right now. So hopefully any shady dealings will continue to be brought to the surface. At the end of the day she’s just trying to get her father out of the picture and have a company that specializes in conservatorships to take over. 

So you're saying that she can't get out of it? Her best shot is to try and switch who is in charge of it?

After seeing how there have been no cases of  conservative getting out of a conservatorship and how long and tedious the process is I do think this is the best option. This is what she wanted from the start basically, for her father not to be in control of it. And she did say she will not record or perform music until he is out of the picture. So it seems like she knows that the chances of her getting out are slim.

5 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

So you're saying that she can't get out of it? Her best shot is to try and switch who is in charge of it?

After seeing how there have been no cases of  conservative getting out of a conservatorship and how long and tedious the process is I do think this is the best option. This is what she wanted from the start basically, for her father not to be in control of it. And she did say she will not record or perform music until he is out of the picture. So it seems like she knows that the chances of her getting out are slim.

I think that’s the next step but she’s just trying to get her dad out of the picture first. I think she will petition for that later after her father has been removed. She’s taking smaller steps. In the documentary Andrew wallet left after not getting a raise and in the documents he said she was a high functioning conservatee and that’s why he needed more money. It also talks on the topic of turning the conservatorship into a business model so hopefully Britney’s lawyers can prove her father is not in it for her best interest but what can make him money. 

9 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Also touching on the never getting out the lawyer that represents her father said that she’s never seen someone get out of one. She went back to represent her father after the documentary as well. So I think it’s possible she won’t get out of it as well but as long as she can get her father off of it she’ll be better. 

I’m going to watch it now. I’m so glad they made it, I heard it doesn’t really have any new information we as fans didn’t know, but it’s getting A LOT of attention from the general public and other celebrities. People are finally paying attention and learning how badly everyone has treated Britney over the years.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Y'all 💀

E2-E15-A42-B01-A-4-B1-E-9-EAC-B4-E8-AAC5

1-DF3-F66-C-74-AC-48-A1-80-B2-E47-C61-A5

People like this are so infuriating. Instead of having a realistic aproach to this they go into these conspiracies and it takes away from the main issue which is the conservatorship. 

36 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The fact Jamie Spears' [then-former] lawyer came forward, said what she said, and then shortly after re-joined the legal team speaks levels. brit5

And the paparazzo from the fucking umbrella incident is DELUSIONAL! Positively delusional.

And Britney PAYS her to basically keep her in the conservatorship. This is so ugly jj4

Also yeah. "She didn't say leave me alone forever" as if the her repeatedly saying leave me alone, swearing at them and saying she's scared wasn't a clear hint.  

38 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Also yeah. "She didn't say leave me alone forever" as if the her repeatedly saying leave me alone, swearing at them and saying she's scared wasn't a clear hint.  

I'm pretty sure smashing his car and yelling "fuck you" and "fuck yourself" was the hint after being silent.

10 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

A lot of people are calling for Diane Sawyer to issue an apology to Britney as well as other people in the media who were behind smearing her. 

Diane Sawyer disgusts me. She slut-shamed and victim-shamed Britney, and went as far as relaying a story about someone wanting to shoot her.

Shame on her.

21 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Diane Sawyer disgusts me. She slut-shamed and victim-shamed Britney, and went as far as relaying a story about someone wanting to shoot her.

Shame on her.

And then she tried to justify someone wanting to kill Britney..."well it's because it's hard to be a parent because of you" like how can you do that jj4 Americans always blaming their own parenting shortcomings on celebrities. 

38 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

A lot of people are calling for Diane Sawyer to issue an apology to Britney as well as other people in the media who were behind smearing her. 

I don't think any celebrity will ever do that sadly. They already benefited and made their money from Britney. They don't care what some people on Twitter say. It's good that people realize who were really the villains though.

I finished watching it, it wasnt anything new that I didn't know but I am glad it is being brought up into the spotlight so people who don't know anything about her situation, now they understand what is going on. 

And you have no idea how happy I am that people are calling out Justin, Diane on their social media accounts I AM LIVING  especially JT that cun* face God I hate him so much brit13

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.