Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Thoughts on the Weeknd's halftime show performance?

I enjoyed the performance. I never saw him try to show as much vocals before so I was pleasantly surprised. jj2 Good setlist, I didn’t expect him to acknowledge House of Balloons during the show. It was obvious that we weren’t getting much choreography from him anyways so I wasn’t disappointed in any way, this was sort of the expectable The Weeknd performance. It was much better than the likes of Maroon 5 or JT SB performances by a large margin tbh

3 minutes ago, Shego said:

It was entertaining but i was expecting him to.. do more, he was just walking. wat2 

When he flirted with the camera >>>

gretchen+pensando.gif

When he winked my p**** EXPLODED oprah15

I thought it was fantastic. Great visuals, great setlist, his vocals were on point, and he showed himself off incredibly well. I loved the concept of it and loved the unique approach to staging. 

Talanted, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to refferace or not refferace, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it oprah13 The stage was amazing, the whole setlist was so well thought out and put together, also the nod o his early discography before his biggest hit oprah13 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.