Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

Christina Aguilera performs Beautiful and Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti @ Verizon Big Concert

41 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

sob1 she looks and sounds sooo good.

also the Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti performance is kinda out of the blue so we can assume she's teasing new Spanish material. sob1

I'm curious to know where this was filmed.

I hope she rents this place out for an online concert for non billionaire fans. 

Make up is divine and her outfit was well...okay

EDIT: I took another looks at the outfit and it was actually pretty nice.

Omg i specifically asked for her to not perform Beautiful in the announcement thread. She's making us hate this song. fall1

Anyway I LOVE everything about this. The vocals, the look, the outfit, the stage. sob1No more bleached bun that makes her head look like a raw egg. If she'll serve looks like this for the new era worship1

Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti was so beautiful and relaxing. There was something emotional about that stage sob1

40 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Omg i specifically asked for her to not perform Beautiful in the announcement thread. She's making us hate this song. fall1

Exactly, the same for Fighter, Dirrty and ANOM dead4

41 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

If she'll serve looks like this for the new era worship1

She rarely stays with one look for long... watch her be super messy in the actual era dead4

5 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Exactly, the same for Fighter, Dirrty and ANOM dead4

I feel like I haven't seen her perform Dirrty or ANOM that much. I would love for her to perform Dirrty more with the actual choreo!! But we know that's not happening.

It's a good thing cuz I can keep enjoying these songs dead4

I was totally slayed cry4

the hair, the make up, the styling, her vocal,

her singing Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí, but THE HAIR, HER FCKING HAIR was so amazing I just cant fall3

The spanish album is near I can feel it cry5

She looks so so so good! she looks 30 here. Ageless Queen.

The outfit is amazing, seems like a rendition of Whitney Houston in 91.

And she sounded stellar. I actually hate Beautiful even though its message should be national anthem in every country but I gotta admit I enjoy it here, she made some unexpected runs and melodies to be honest, pretty different from the original. Pero me acuerdo de ti it's just gorgeous.

skipped bautifull since it seems it's like a must song every-time she does something ugh

anyways love Pero me acuerdo de ti and her ''R'' pronunciation is getting better   and better (Take note Selena) ugh she is ready for her spanish album , wich is going to be a hit in latin america lbr

She looked and sounded great. She was definitely wearing some sort of corseting underneath, but she seems to be in great shape regardless. 

Glad she performed Pero Me, seems like the Spanish record is coming for real this time. true1 She needs to improve her telepromter reading skills a bit tho moo1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.