Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

You think you understand what a different time it was 15 years ago..

...and then you find out this song was originally titled:

Spoiler

And yes, the song is still on Spotify. Shocked me when it came on rip4 
Have you had a similar experience with an older song? Or alternatively, do you know surprising facts about older songs? (00s and beyond)

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Hide contents

Have you had a similar experience with an older song? Or alternatively, do you know surprising facts about older songs? (00s and beyond)

I like the radio edit, but, the moment I found out the original I have yet to willingly listen to it.

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Reveal hidden contents

this song really bops HARD!!!demi1 what a great throwback to my childhood! demi1

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I like the radio edit, but, the moment I found out the original I have yet to willingly listen to it.

Honestly.
I LOVE the song, I used to listen to it all the time. But now I can't listen to the song without hearing the chorus of the original, and it's so.. rip4 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Honestly.
I LOVE the song, I used to listen to it all the time. But now I can't listen to the song without hearing the chorus of the original, and it's so.. rip4 

Over the holidays, it played over our work radio and just cringed the entire time. brit5

4 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Over the holidays, it played over our work radio and just cringed the entire time. brit5

Yikes, sorry to hear that. At least they don't play this song on the radio anymore over here. dead2 
But they do play that godawful Shakira collab..

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.