Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

What albums are you looking forward to?

Beyoncé 

Adele

Rihanna

Lorde

Normani 

Gwen (if she releases an album)

Joss Stone

I think JoJo has something coming?

Avril Lavigne

Kesha

Kelly Rowland (if all these singles turn into an album)

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Taylor is re recording everything pre lover

I am reading about it now. jj3 It makes sense why she wants to do it, but it is also weird. eve1 

I hope 1989 and Reputation will be reinvented, while albums before those should be made in style of 1989 and Reputation. sass1 

Idk who's releasing but I'm looking forward to Zara Larsson's album and Positions Deluxe I guess!

And Rihanna of course but I won't get my hopes up, she might not even release this year.. or this decade rip4

On 2/11/2021 at 9:31 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Britney might after the C-ship is over. 

She is not. She is gonna take a long break. She's is obviously not well and not prepared for this. Even if it ends "soon", she will take a another huge break before even consider recording again. Too much pain for her in order to enter the studio so soon. It's her father. I don't know how some of you are so delusional.

Zara Larsson

Agnes

Tove Lo

JoJo (2021? or 2022?)

Xtina

Vanbot

19 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

She is not. She is gonna take a long break. She's is obviously not well and not prepared for this. Even if it ends "soon", she will take a another huge break before even consider recording again. Too much pain for her in order to enter the studio so soon. It's her father. I don't know how some of you are so delusional.

Well duh. I never said or expected her to make one immediately. I just know that it's a possibility that it might happen. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.