Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Why do Lana Del Rey stans act like she's impactful?

8 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

Like what is her impact in music? She is just a basic voiced elitist who happened to resonate with a bunch of shallow gays that could not get into Adele just cuz she was fat.

Embarro

12 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

As if Fiona Apple and Bjork weren't here before her, she hasn't influence shit and people need to stop acting like that lazy ass botoxed racist is the second coming of jesuschrist.

Yeah but wasn't there like an influx of new alt pop girls after Lana broke out

The fact Lana is a household name with 0 hits in the US, manages to draw in huge crowds in South America and other European countries at festivals, has been nominated for several Grammys and credited as an influence by many artists that came before AND after her says enough I think.

Born to Die is one of the longest charting female albums on the Billboard 200. She has been mentioned in TV shows and has been referenced in pop culture as THE alt pop girl. Like please...we wouldn’t be talking about her in here if she had no impact. It’s actually impressive she’s this big without any radio or mainstream support.

30 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The fact Lana is a household name with 0 hits in the US, manages to draw in huge crowds in South America and other European countries at festivals, has been nominated for several Grammys and credited as an influence by many artists that came before AND after her says enough I think.

Born to Die is one of the longest charting female albums on the Billboard 200. She has been mentioned in TV shows and has been referenced in pop culture as THE alt pop girl. Like please...we wouldn’t be talking about her in here if she had no impact. It’s actually impressive she’s this big without any radio or mainstream support.

Who exactly has called her an influence?

49 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Who exactly has called her an influence?

Allie X, Kali Uchis, Billie Eilish, Troye Sivan, and Halsey have all at some point cited her as influence either on their sound or their image. That's not even to mention the mountain of articles that have been written by professional music journalists that have analyzed how much she shaped and influenced the modern music scene. Google is free sweetie, you could just do research before spouting off your nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Are you fucking 8?? Google it yourself lazy. 

i am not lazy i am realistic, some gays propagte myths like this Lana is influential one and expect everyone to comply accordingly. She is not influential not even 1%

Just now, ISlayForX said:

Saying Lana is influential is the same as saying Shawn Mendez is let's keep it 100%

First of all, never have I claimed he is influential nor would I. I'm not delusional about his place in the industry. Second of all, the fact that you had to drag another artist into the discussion to score a "point" against me proves not only are you poor at arguing, but that you don't have an argument to start with. One of the prime rules of debating is to not bring in unrelated topics to your argument because it just exposes how flimsy your point is. Hit me back when you wanna try this with something of substance to say. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

First of all, never have I claimed he is influential nor would I. I'm not delusional about his place in the industry. Second of all, the fact that you had to drag another artist into the discussion to score a "point" against me proves not only are you poor at arguing, but that you don't have an argument to start with. One of the prime rules of debating is to not bring in unrelated topics to your argument because it just exposes how flimsy your point is. Hit me back when you wanna try this with something of substance to say. 

I will not be hitting you back kid, i already clocked miss lana for being the irrelevant never has been she is and that's all that matters.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.