Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nino

P!nk ft. Willow Sage Hart | Cover Me In Sunshine | February 12th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Good that she's still putting out music but i wish she'd get more creative with the production, it literally sounds like all her other songs released in the last few years. 

yeah i feel the same. I dont even follow these random song releases cause they all seem like one song. 

I am excited to hear Willow tho, her voice on that christmas thing special or wherever, was amazing

13 minutes ago, Nino said:

yeah i feel the same. I dont even follow these random song releases cause they all seem like one song. 

I am excited to hear Willow tho, her voice on that christmas thing special or wherever, was amazing

I agree, i used to like P!nk quite a bit growing up but i've lost interest in recent years as it's all much the same, even if there are good lyrics they get lost in the boring outdated production. 

Her most interesting song released in the last 5 years was probably Secrets. It had so much potential. 

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

I agree, i used to like P!nk quite a bit growing up but i've lost interest in recent years as it's all much the same, even if there are good lyrics they get lost in the boring outdated production. 

Her most interesting song released in the last 5 years was probably Secrets. It had so much potential. 

It's sad how it was my fav on the album and it's sounds too dated already. Like milk if you ask me. 

13 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

The song was so fucking amazing LIVE!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.