Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

I have a feeling Christina will be the next

Do you think she will land the SBHTS?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

• Yes.
    • No.

Superbowl HTS headliner. It's either her or Alicia Keys but judging by how the SBAfter Party had Christina close the concert i think she is getting it. Her vocals are in top notch capabilities and she defintely has the catalogue. What do you think?

12 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I don't think so, 

She ain't that Mainstream anymore, even tho she is an amazing performer I don't think the GP would be nice to her

I mean I would love to see her but I highly doubt it 

That spot is handed more based on reputation than actual mainstream relevance. There are millions of people that listened to Christina's music during the most important stage of their lives, she has plenty of GP and industry respect and more importantly has a bigger catalogue of real hits than both Jlo and Shakira combined.

7 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Of course...

for starters i don't think Christina herself would be that interested in it. shrug1

also she'd preferably have to have new material to promote there and we don't know much of any upcoming English project other than it's in the works, etcetera, the usual with her. if she hopped on that stage to sing Genie, Beautiful and Fighter for the 100th time then i don't know what to tell you!

2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

for starters i don't think Christina herself would be that interested in it. shrug1

also she'd preferably have to have new material to promote there and we don't know much of any upcoming English project other than it's in the works, etcetera, the usual with her. if she hopped on that stage to sing Genie, Beautiful and Fighter for the 100th time then i don't know what to tell you!

Christina IS interested in it and said it in a recent interview i believe it was with Zane Lowe or something.

2 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Christina IS interested in it and said it in a recent interview i believe it was with Zane Lowe or something.

oh. confused1 i love Zane Lowe interviews.

ok then, she'd better put in some work beforehand though am i right? hopping on the SB stage with no recent material would be kinda pointless... every headliner this decade used it as a platform to launch/promote fresh stuff.

3 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Oh so everybody uses the HT to sing their greatest hits but Christina needs current hits because the standard for her is different? Like i said, it is very obvious you'd highly doubt it. Every fan that has appeared on the internet during the bionic fiasco is nothing short of a fickle fan and those who were from the original gang and still have this lame enthusiasm towards Christina weren't even real stans to being with,

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

oh. confused1 i love Zane Lowe interviews.

ok then, she'd better put in some work beforehand though am i right? hopping on the SB stage with no recent material would be kinda pointless... every headliner this decade used it as a platform to launch/promote fresh stuff.

Who? Who has debuted a single on a SBHTS? Name them, i dare you. 

chile calm your tits. i didn't say she had to DEBUT a song at the superbowl, instead the smart thing to do would be to release something beforehand, months, weeks, i don't know. i dare you do the exact opposite and name the most recent SB headliner that did decades old songs only. even Madonna had the Gimme All Your Luvin' release aligned to go with that.

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

chile calm your tits. i didn't say she had to DEBUT a song at the superbowl, instead the smart thing to do would be to release something beforehand, months, weeks, i don't know. i dare you do the exact opposite and name the most recent SB headliner that did decades old songs only. even Madonna had the Gimme All Your Luvin' release aligned to go with that.

And what did it do? hahahahahaha nothing it is a major flop because people that wtach that game happen to be a very specific demographic that was young when madonna was madonna and checked her old hits before give me all your lovin. The post SB went traight to the old material, explain why?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.