Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

I have a feeling Christina will be the next

Do you think she will land the SBHTS?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

• Yes.
    • No.

oh and by the way there's nothing wrong if Genie, Beautiful and Fighter were part of her SB setlist, don't misunderstand me cause chances are they would be and that's great. all i'm trying to say is that the smart, competent thing from her and her new management would be to also use the event to push new material as well rather than have Christina do Genie, Beautiful, Fighter, either ANOM or Candyman, LTBL and call it a night.

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

oh and by the way there's nothing wrong if Genie, Beautiful and Fighter were part of her SB setlist, don't misunderstand me cause chances are they would be and that's great. all i'm trying to say is that the smart, competent thing from her and her new management would be to also use the event to push new material as well rather than have Christina do Genie, Beautiful, Fighter, either ANOM or Candyman, LTBL and call it a night.

Tbh you and the rest of the new fans, the ones that call themselves fighters need to come to terms with the fact that Christina is a legacy act. It's going to be very hard for her to get a hit so she better use the platform to further solidify the music that will keep her pockets full.

7 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Tbh you and the rest of the new fans, the ones that call themselves fighters need to come to terms with the fact that Christina is a legacy act. It's going to be very hard for her to get a hit so she better use the platform to further solidify the music that will keep her pockets full.

that's correct as the odds of her getting a hit get slimmer and slimmer but would it really hurt to sneak in a brand new song in there cry6  and have people know she's not half retired just yet.

anyway i think we could go back and forth on this for a long ass while. rip4 it would be incredible if she did the SB so first lets see her announced as a headliner whenever the time's right and then we can think of setlists and whatnot. it's all very much a matter of could, should, would now.

1 hour ago, ISlayForX said:

Oh so everybody uses the HT to sing their greatest hits but Christina needs current hits because the standard for her is different? Like i said, it is very obvious you'd highly doubt it. Every fan that has appeared on the internet during the bionic fiasco is nothing short of a fickle fan and those who were from the original gang and still have this lame enthusiasm towards Christina weren't even real stans to being with,

Who? Who has debuted a single on a SBHTS? Name them, i dare you. 

Average football fans are people aged between 30-45 aka people that live the best of their youth when Christina was commercial success. She'd give one of the most talked about SB HTS in history.

Girl there is a multi-quote function for a reason, chill dead1 

I love Christina, a LOT but, I don't see this happening fall1 

Maybe if they did a split one she could, but I really doubt it. A Dirrty, Fighter, Genie, Ain't No Other Man, Candyman, Lady Marmalade setlist would be iconic though. But she also hasn't had a solo hit in like 15 years fall1 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

I love Christina, a LOT but, I don't see this happening fall1 

Maybe if they did a split one she could, but I really doubt it. A Dirrty, Fighter, Genie, Ain't No Other Man, Candyman, Lady Marmalade setlist would be iconic though. But she also hasn't had a solo hit in like 15 years fall1 

Is she or is she not recognizble to the millennials? 

10 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Is she or is she not recognizble to the millennials? 

Probably not that recognizable unfortunately :(  I feel like it would just be a weird choice for the NFL. 

Maybe if she was paired with a Britney Spears, or a Pink or something, that could be cute. 

24 minutes ago, Dan said:

Probably not that recognizable unfortunately :(  I feel like it would just be a weird choice for the NFL. 

Maybe if she was paired with a Britney Spears, or a Pink or something, that could be cute. 

Millennials grew up on Christina, Britney, Avril, Beyonce, Jlo, Ciara, Ashanti,Avril, Pink... 

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Maybe If she does, she will be featured with another Artist just like Shakira & JLO did, Katy Perry & Lenny Kravitz or Madonna, Nicki Minaj, MIA and LMFAO & Beyoncé, Bruno Mars & Coldplay

She has the catalogue and reputation to headline the superbowl on her own. I don't know when did forum gays made the decision to embrace the nerve to think Christina is some Vanessa Carlton, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, Michelle Branch or Nathalie Imbruglia. History can't be re written, Christina is one of the biggest stars of the new millenium, you may dislike her all you want but her recordings are there, the hits are there, the history is there.

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

I don't think it'd happen unless her team really pushes for it. I think Christina doesn't care to perform on a show like this. 

She said it herself that she wants to do it, in that sense i'd go as far as saying she decided to switch management for a reason.

7 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

She had the catalogue and reputation to headline the superbowl on her own. I don't know when did forum gays made the decision to embrace the nerve to think is Christina is some Vanessa Carlton, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, Michelle Branch or Nathalie Imbruglia. History can't be re written, Christina is one of the biggest stars of the new millenium, you may dislike all you want but her recordings are there, thehits are there, the history is there.

Actually I'm a fan rip4 

3 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

Millennials grew up on Christina, Britney, Avril, Beyonce, Jlo, Ciara, Ashanti,Avril, Pink... 

Yes, but I just think she's dipped out of the spotlight for so long. 

Like, nobody would be expecting Avril, Ciara, or Ashanti to be headling a superbowl. Just in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Yes, but I just think she's dipped out of the spotlight for so long. 

Like, nobody would be expecting Avril, Ciara, or Ashanti to be headling a superbowl. Just in my opinion.

Exactly because their star power was never half as big as Christina or Britney. Avril has the album sales but she never was big as in actual iconic moments in pop culture, of that Christina has plenty. 

18 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I feel like you have to pay the Superbowl to perform there, and Xtine is the type of artist who wants to be paid to perform, not the other way around. So she'll keep doing ha billionaire tours. 

if that was the case the NFL wouldn't be uploading the HTS on their youtube channel.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.