Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Who is the queen of gay music?

Who panders to gay people the most through her music  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Ultimate gay music HBIC

• Cher
    • Madonna
    • Kylie Minogue
    • Dua Lipa
    • Britney Spears
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Beyonce
    • Jennifer Lopez

6 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Thought of her but she lacks the iconic factor. Love her music and Run Away With Me is one of the best pop songs ever.

No offence to Dua, but she’s hardly an Icon compared to Cher, Madonna or Kylie. oprah14

Out of all of them Madonna has help the LGBTQ community the most, especially during the 90s. I always hate when people say something sounds gay but if i had to choose i would probably pick Kylie and Gaga, idk.

11 minutes ago, Gilly said:

it depends on the demographic

middle aged to baby boomer - probably madonna and cher

millennials - britney and gaga

gen z - ariana

Sadly i don't think Ariana has managed to do what Britney, Christina and Destinys Child and Beyonce later on did back in the day. These women completely owned the attention and Ariana is just out there. She lacks the actual star power, she has some beautiful gowns and great manager though...

18 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Sadly i don't think Ariana has managed to do what Britney, Christina and Destinys Child and Beyonce later on did back in the day. These women completely owned the attention and Ariana is just out there. She lacks the actual star power, she has some beautiful gowns and great manager though...

but you included dua in the poll.... like, in what world does dua have more star power and is more of a gay popstar than ariana grande? dead1 

Just now, Gilly said:

but you included dua in the poll.... like, in what world does dua have more star power and is more of a gay popstar than ariana grande? dead1 

Dua Lipa does have more star power than Ariana, her celebrity is more international. Ariana feels very US centered and it is all due to her top notch manager. In the long run Dua Lipa will be the bigger star without a management team doing everything and then some to get high peaks in the hot 100. Dua Lipa is an artist, ariana is saldy just a brand. A shame she made the decision to go down that route with her beautiful voice. 

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Like Ariana straight up has the gays Madonna would have in the 80s or Gaga would have in the 2010s dead2 She's straight up the gay magnet for Gen Z rn.

This poll just feels a bit biased imo

What ariana has are the girls. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.