Urbi

Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney and Janet

Good for him, but it shouldn't have taken a whole documentary for him to finally apologize.

This feels more like him trying to save his reputation rather than being genuinely apologetic.

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Good for him, but it shouldn't have taken a whole documentary for him to finally apologize.

This feels more like him trying to save his reputation rather than being genuinely apologetic.

This my point of view on this, too. Just feels inauthentic plus he has a movie to promote and new album coming “in near future” so... umm 👀

I don't understand why he apologized to Janet. It is media who shamed Janet and gave Justin a free pass, even though both of them were  part of the same planned performance. um1 

Speaking of Britney, was that  music video the  problem he apologized for?  um1 

14 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

I don't understand why he apologized to Janet. It is media who shamed Janet and gave Justin a free pass, even though both of them were  part of the same planned performance. um1 

He took the piece of a cloth from her breast piece but SHE was publicly lynched for having her nipple exposed. While she was doing a tour de interviews on every possible TV channel to clear her name he said absolutely fucking nothing in her defense. If you don’t understand why he apologised to her then sorry to say that but you’re the reason why we have a problem with today’s society.

Good for him, i guess. 

43 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Good for him for actually doing it . Britney and Janet deserve itclap3He's still trash though

I love Britney and Janet 🥰🥰🥰. 2 of my faves 🥰🥰🥰

Just now, Urbi said:

He took the piece of a cloth from her breast piece but SHE was publicly lynched for having her nipple exposed. While she was doing a tour de interviews on every possible TV channel to clear her name he said absolutely fucking nothing. If you don’t understand why he apologised to her then sorry to say that but you’re the reason why we have a problem with today’s society.

But wasn't that performance planned? jj3 

2 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

But wasn't that performance planned? jj3 

It was planned to take a piece of a cloth but Justin pulled too much of it.

12 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Janet said what I said above and since she was on stage I stay by her words. Also staged or not - doesn’t change the fact that media absolutely destroyed Janet while Justin remained silent.

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

Janet said what I said above and since she was on stage I stay by her words. Also staged or not - doesn’t change the fact that media absolutely destroyed Janet while Justin remained silent.

Yes, he should have said something, but no matter what he would have said it wouldn't have changed anything for Janet. Media and public turned their backs on Janet.

We can agree that Justin was a jerk for not speaking, but people out there act like he is the one who destroyed her career.