Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Let's settle this once and for all who is the bigger industry puppet?

Both of them are a brand crafter by their manager but who reigns supreme in that field  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger industry puppet

• Britney Spears (Her lack of input in her artistic decision and the obsession of her fans led to the destruction of a bonafide icon)
    • Ariana Grande (Evidently here for the quick little singles and chart manipulation. Truly a product of her manager)

14 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

Funny how selective you are about which song you had to quote a bit...meanwhile the entire Sing for Me refers EXPLICITLY to her. Accept it sis, nobody relates to Best of Me the way we all relate to the lyrics of Beautiful, Lift Me Up, or even Reflection for that matter. Why? Because they're all written by other people and the lyrics are rooted from ambiguousness of who was hurt and needed empowerment. Meanwhile, every empowerment songs that Xtina HERSELF wrote/co-wrote will always have traces of her narcissism, however, at least with the ones that possesses more uptempo beats or addictive grooves we can always put aside the fact that the Madam was/is a narcissist. The ballads? Not so much.

But sing for me is about her, it's her album and contrary  to your evidently challenged mindset ANYONE CAN RELATE to the lyrics of Army of me, Best of me, Empty Words, Cease Fire but no one can relate to the garbage found on bionic.

1 minute ago, ISlayForX said:

But sing for me is about her, it's her album and contrary  to your evidently challenged mindset ANYONE CAN RELATE to the lyrics of Army of me, Best of me, Empty Words, Cease Fire but no one can relate to the garbage found on bionic.

For you. I can always relate with the Madam through Bionic. My futuristic Gaga glasses would be on, and off we go into 4907!

Spoiler

Except for Vanity, that bitch can stay dead and not see the day anytime ever.

1 hour ago, Strobo said:

Not the fake Xtina stan trying to call Lotus good dead1

Lotus is GREAT, not good, GREAT. Bionic remains trash. Also fake? hahahahahaha suuuure jan, having no shame to express my personal opinion regardless of what Christina says doesn't make me fake it makes a human being that knows himself deeply enough to know he doesn't have to repeat nonesensical statments just because Christina feels a certain type of way. Here goes another one: Maria is the only bad song on Liberation. It may be my fave¡s fave but it is BAD. 

On 2/13/2021 at 5:27 PM, ISlayForX said:

Christina went as far as releasing bionic which is by far her worst album ever and then she had the nerve to call it ahead of its just because people with actual taste and appreciation for music ignore that shitfest the way it deserved to.  

Honey...have you ever heard of this thing called punctuation?

On 2/13/2021 at 4:29 PM, ISlayForX said:

Who is the bigger industry puppet in your books? Don't even try to use Ariana's voice to drag Britney because truth is despite having a gorgeous voice she is as much as puppet as Britney. Choose wisely and explain why.

PS: Don't try to deny facts folks, 

Neither. Bye! 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.