Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Will Taylor Swift end up being bigger than both Britney and Christina?

I stan Britney and Xtina far more than Taylor, but even i realise that Taylor is far bigger. She's had far more continued and consistent success and longevity. I'm pretty sure "most" Xtina and Brit stans would agree... 

The two semi rihtired  90's songstress have been passed by Ms. Taylord Swift back in 2014 with 1989.

But musically all of them are very different, Christina is the soulful diva who likes to reinvent her image and her sound, Britney is the biggest Pop star out of all her peers who debuted in the late 90's and Taylor is a good singer-songwriter (Better than X and B to some extent) and is probably the biggest pop star who debuted in the 2000's and still manages to score fifteen years into ha career.

1 minute ago, zack said:

Xtina sold less albums than Gaga, Beyonce and Taylor. I can see her passing Britney in the future. She already surpassed her in the U.S. 

What is this fanfiction? Christina has sold more albums than both Gaga and Beyonce. GTFO with chartmasters BS. None of them has dols more pure albums than Christina. Tayloris bigger than both Britney and Christina though.

4 minutes ago, zack said:

Xtina sold less albums than Gaga, Beyonce and Taylor. I can see her passing Britney in the future. She already surpassed her in the U.S. 

LADY GAGA US. ALBUM SALES: 11.46 MILLION

BEYONCE US. ALBUM SALES: 17.2 MILLION

CHRISTINA AGUILERA US ALBUM SALES: 18.3 MILLIONS

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

She already did but it's not a bad thing, it doesn't minimize Christina or Britney's achievements and legacies in any way.

Exactly. A bunch of unaccomplished gays on the internet try to erase every woman's legacy in music but history cannot be rewritten.

12 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

LADY GAGA US. ALBUM SALES: 11.46 MILLION

BEYONCE US. ALBUM SALES: 17.2 MILLION

CHRISTINA AGUILERA US ALBUM SALES: 18.3 MILLIONS

I'm talking about WW sales.

Taylor- 49.2 million

Gaga- 36 million

Beyonce- 33.7 million 

Xtina-30.4 million

If you want to talk about US singles then Xtina hasn't had a Solo top #5 hit since 2002 which was 19 years ago or 3 years after her debut album.... That would be like Britney not having a top #5 hit since 2001, Taylor since 2009 or Gaga since 2011. Imo i don't even think the question asked in the OP really requires any debate, you don't need to be a genius to work out that Taylor has clearly proven more successful, it doesn't diminish Britney or Xtinas achievements, it's simply just a fact. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.