Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Will Taylor Swift end up being bigger than both Britney and Christina?

21 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

If you want to talk about US singles then Xtina hasn't had a Solo top #5 hit since 2002 which was 19 years ago or 3 years after her debut album.... That would be like Britney not having a top #5 hit since 2001, Taylor since 2009 or Gaga since 2011. Imo i don't even think the question asked in the OP really requires any debate, you don't need to be a genius to work out that Taylor has clearly proven more successful, it doesn't diminish Britney or Xtinas achievements, it's simply just a fact. 

I actually wanted to start a BGs thread just to use this gif but the girls are fighting so let them give me a hit thread

lUVRLcM.gif

Taylor is close to overtake Mariah too

lUVRLcM.gif

59 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

LADY GAGA US. ALBUM SALES: 11.46 MILLION

BEYONCE US. ALBUM SALES: 17.2 MILLION

CHRISTINA AGUILERA US ALBUM SALES: 18.3 MILLIONS

America is not the world. I repeat, AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD!! 

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

Taylor is bigger than Xtina and Britney COMBINED ny1

You have no idea how big Taylor is in China - and they haven’t a clue who X and B are.

What about CRJ? Which i always thought was a Jet Aircraft built by Bombardier. ny1

13 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

What about CRJ? Which i always thought was a Jet Aircraft built by Bombardier. ny1

CRJ is bigger than Xtina and Britney COMBINED in China sass1

8008-B070-544-F-40-A4-A7-BE-832-B5-C677-

8 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Ms Lasagne kind of makes sense though, especially with all the pandering she did. 

Actually, she was the first western artist to tour China and she became extremely popular when she sang “Girlfriend” in Mandarin while on tour there...long before Hello Kitty - which I think panders more to Japan. rav3

Just now, Billie Frank said:

I'm an idiot, thanks for pointing that out. brit15

Oh, they like Hello Kitty in China, too...but I think the focus of the song was to keep momentum going in Japan. sia1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.