Atlantis Princess

Netflix working on Britney documentary

Go on Britney's father. Make it rain hahahaha her fans are so basic they can't see that it needs to be okey'd in some level by them... There's no way in hell Netflix can use a brand footage without asking for permission.

19 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Go on Britney's father. Make it rain hahahaha her fans are so basic they can't see that it needs to be okey'd in some level by them... There's no way in hell Netflix can use a brand footage without asking for permission.

they can tho, Her dad doesnt OWN her image and all old footage and interviews. they can produce this and as long as they dont use her music the BS state wont see a penny. Her music videos are even owned by label so using footage from them isnt even putting money on Jaimes pocket

1 hour ago, ISlayForX said:

Literally the only thing he owns now is her finances. His ownership over her person was stripped away from him a while back. 

43 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Just another way to make money on her...

I don't see how this is making money off her? Aren't Netflix paying themselves for the production? And it's not like people will suddenly subscribe just to watch this doc. So where's the money coming from?confused1

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I don't see how this is making money off her? Aren't Netflix paying themselves for the production? And it's not like people will suddenly subscribe just to watch this doc. So where's the money coming from?confused1

Sorry, I did not know that :(