Kuchisabishii

Rate the Song: Ellie Goulding | now: Fighter Plane

14 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

You're the only one who thinks that mad5

The beginning is so calm and tranquil, reminds me of being submerged under the water or something. This track is magical. mad5 It's too bad her "real" stans can't appreciate it. mad5

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny6

The melody is sweet, but the song feels like it can't reach full point, Woncon. And it eventually doesn't. jj2

I thought you were into weird and calm music sounding stuff. I was wrong. mad5

Guess, door banging is more your type. xtina4

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

I thought you were into weird and calm music sounding stuff. I was wrong. mad5

Guess, door banging is more your type. xtina4

ny2

You weren't wrong though, but I like songs that can potentially check every aspect a certain song consists of, Woncon. Or give me a certain fulfilling vibe I can connect with. jj2

But while we are at not-so-calm songs, October is already gaining its playlist early on.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

You weren't wrong though, but I like songs that can potentially check every aspect a certain song consists of, Woncon. Or give me a certain fulfilling vibe I can connect with. jj2

But while we are at not-so-calm songs, October is already gaining its playlist early on.

Hide contents

This is more my type of music. The stuff you posted on your status updates is bad mad5xtina4

Do you also only listen to musicians with 52k or fewer subscribers? mad5

5 minutes ago, Wonho said:

This is more my type of music. The stuff you posted on your status updates is bad mad5xtina4

Do you also only listen to musicians with 52k or fewer subscribers? mad5

ny6

Weather Station, Cassandra Jenkins, Aaron Frazer and others are far from bad, especially the first two, because Cassandra's Hard Drive and New Bikini are top-notch achievements. cry8

I don't put limits to artists I listen to, Woncon. They can have 52k or 5 million subscribers, only the songs matter. In this case, maybe @Billie Frank should support  Scottish talent that Mogwai evidently is. bey7

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Weather Station, Cassandra Jenkins, Aaron Frazer and others are far from bad, especially the first two, because Cassandra's Hard Drive and New Bikini are top-notch achievements. cry8

I don't put limits to artists I listen to, Woncon. They can have 52k or 5 million subscribers, only the songs matter. In this case, maybe @Billie Frank should support  Scottish talent that Mogwai evidently is. bey7

@Billie Frank is only into gay pop music mad1