Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

[RUMOUR] Madonna is working on new music

I'm gonna share with y'all some info that I found on PopJustice coming from one of the insiders that initially posted about Madame X. alex1

Take it with a grain of salt:

Sooner than you think - Leonard has done his part now, that's when the second producer comes in.

Yes. She's been working with Pat these last months. They have worked on 8 tracks. Sessions with the second producer have started today. Since his name has not made it to the web yet i'm not gonna reveal it. Not yet at least.

Indeed, but this time it's happening. Anyway he's not the only one on board.

- She will not have any time to record an album when they start shooting the movie, and she wants to be everywhere (screen, radio...) when the movie drops. She has had some free time these last months and still has some now and for the weeks to come, so the timing is not surprising.

- Definitely less experimental, and less "dark" than Madame X, but a in a way a new style for her, i cannot compare the new tracks with anything she has done in a long time. It's... let's say surprising. BUT, the tracks will probably be reworked later (1, 2, 10 times...) and at this stage no one knows for now how they will sound like when the album will bereleased. The album recording process is at an early stage, so for now we can only talk about the initial direction of the album.

The user nick is Ragazzo and serms to be the one who gave the info to Robster, the most reliable source of news during the pre-MX days. If I’m not wrong, he also said that this second producer is someone that she has never worked with before.

So... there you have it. bebe1

if true, she may want that everything gets perfect before her movie drops. aretha1

More info:

You probably won't get any official confirmation from the horse's anytime soon. She's not gonna release the album this summer. The plan is to have the album ready before they start shooting the movie but the release will be more or less at the same time as the movie. For those who fear that by the time of the release the songs will sound outdated, i say don't worry, she's not making "trend of the moment" kind of tracks. As they sound like now the tracks could have been recorded in 1999, 2004 or now and you coudn't tell. She could easily do a feat with Kid Cudy this year and the album sounding totally different ! Don't be fooled by her insta posts. (The Kid Cudi example is nothing but that, an exemple right).

Good. eve1 

What amazes me is that the person who revealed the latest stuff seems to know too much. Plans, number of songs, people Madonna works with... Not to mention information about Madame X outtakes.

That person probably knows someone from Madonna's team, someone who leaks stuff. Or that person is in Madonna's team.

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

Good. eve1 

What amazes me is that the person who revealed the latest stuff seems to know too much. Plans, number of songs, people Madonna works with... Not to mention information about Madame X outtakes.

That person probably knows someone from Madonna's team, someone who leaks stuff. Or that person is in Madonna's team.

Yeah! It's too detailed.

I think he may be a part of her team, 'cause there's no other way that 99% of what he said became true. ari7
Now I hate her for having an album ready and not releasing it until 2022.

And who's the new producer? brit1 I can't handle the mystery. oprah10

On 2/18/2021 at 12:40 AM, Alvarø said:

Now I hate her for having an album ready and not releasing it until 2022.

And who's the new producer? brit1 I can't handle the mystery. oprah10

9 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

My guess is for album to drop in 2022 after movie is made, she will take some time for promo, tour maybe and then she will start promoting movie um1

According to the rumors, the album isn't ready. She is working on it. Apparently, it will be released before Madonna starts filming.  So,  that could mean she will make other stuff like videos in advance. In that case things would be revealed (videos, photos) bit by bit while Madonna is filming. It won't be a typical era. So, interviews on TV and performances might not be a part of the new era.

Some fans suggested that Madonna could release new music with the movie, but there is no chance she will be sitting on that album for that long, not to mention the possibility of leaking. Besides, it isn't like a biopic would do miracles for Madonna's new music whether or not it would be new album not related to the biopic or some kind of soundtrack with classics and new stuff. The best way is to release the new album before the movie and keep a song or two for the movie. That way she could have a new single during a movie era. The soundtrack album would pretty much be  a greatest hits compilation with certain parts of her career, with one or two new songs. And that would be a better way for Madonna, because the movie could make people buy the compilation and turn in into a success, while the same thing might not work if she releases the new album alongside the movie.

Anyway, let's not forget she was in  a studio with a producer who worked with The Weeknd. Patrick Leonard could be just a songwriter and not a producer. Madonna could have already recorded those songs as demos with Patrick, before finishing them with a new producer that she has started working with. ROL teas.

If the new producer is the one who worked with The Weeknd, then we might expect an 80s inspired album. A synthpop album? Two important names from the 80s (Madonna and Patrick) and the new producer who knows how to make the 80s stuff sound modern. This formula makes sense.

Plus, if Madonna makes 80s inspired synthpop music, it would fit the movie (the 80s period). That is another logical thing to think about. The question is: will the new album be connected to the movie? Like I said, she could also use some outtakes for the movie. Also, she could drop the album and later use some of its singles in the movie. Who knows, there are many possibilities. 

Imagine a double CD album alongside the movie that acts like a soundtrack, compilation and new album. One CD features classic hits, while another CD is the new synthpop music. interesting1 

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

The soundtrack album would pretty much be  a greatest hits compilation with certain parts of her career, with one or two new songs. And that would be a better way for Madonna, because the movie could make people buy the compilation and turn in into a success, while the same thing might not work if she releases the new album alongside the movie.

Compilation in streaming era will certainly not be a success.. jj4

The only thing that could make me believe she does something new (photoshoot etc) is that she looked good in the paparazzi photos yesterday, which is weird for Madonna nowadays. jj4 She looks good when she's up for something. jj4 

3 hours ago, Shego said:

The only thing that could make me believe she does something new (photoshoot etc) is that she looked good in the paparazzi photos yesterday, which is weird for Madonna nowadays. jj4 She looks good when she's up for something. jj4 

She actually does. ari7

39459366-0-image-a-92_1613672580314.jpg

39459354-9275463-image-a-93_161367406579

M is back in LA, but idk where she was before.

17 hours ago, Shego said:

Compilation in streaming era will certainly not be a success.. jj4

I said  a soundtrack will look like a compilation because it would feature hits. The movies usually have soundtrack albums, so I doubt Madonna's biopic will be an exception.

Also, there is no chance she would release a movie, a soundtrack and a new album around the same time. In that case, the soundtrack album could have better positions on charts than Madonna's new album. eve1 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.