Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ANYE

Xtina heading to a recording studio in Miami

12 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Can someone post the article? I refuse to give the Daily Fail any views. 

Christina Aguilera cuts a cool look in black trucker hat and red sunglasses as she heads to recording studio in Miami

Christina Aguilera recently enjoyed a romantic weekend with fiancé Matthew Rutler.

And the five-time Grammy winner is back to work on some new music, after celebrating Valentine's Day.

She cut a cool look Monday in a black trucker hat and a pair of red sunglasses, as she headed to a recording studio in Miami, where she's enjoying a vacation with her family.

The 40-year-old kept it casual in a black long-sleeve top with some black Chrome Hearts sweatpants and a pair of red Nike Air Jordans.

She finished the look with some sparkling diamond bling around her neck and a matching watch.

Rutler, 35, also stepped out barefoot in a white t-shirt and grey gym shorts, as he cleaned up balloons and flowers from the dock of their rental home.  

Aguilera previously took to Instagram with a photo of their intimate outdoor celebration, under a wall of Christmas lights.

She captioned the photo: 'Happy Valentine's Day my love...here's to all the adventures we've shared and many more to come.'

The Genie In a Bottle artist also posted a sexy photo of herself in a black pantsuit, writing: 'And Happy Valentine's Day to me because self love is important too!'

Rutler wrote on Instagram: '@xtina What a ride it's been! And we're just getting started. You still make me crush. Every. Single. Day. Happy Valentine's Day my love.' 

Aguilera and Rutler got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2014, after they met on the set of her 2010 movie musical Burlesque, on which he worked as a production assistant.

They share daughter Summer Rain, six, and she co-parents son Max Liron, 13, with ex-husband Jordan Bratman, 43, to whom she was married from 2005 to 2011.

jj2

Just now, Max said:

Christina Aguilera cuts a cool look in black trucker hat and red sunglasses as she heads to recording studio in Miami

Christina Aguilera recently enjoyed a romantic weekend with fiancé Matthew Rutler.

And the five-time Grammy winner is back to work on some new music, after celebrating Valentine's Day.

She cut a cool look Monday in a black trucker hat and a pair of red sunglasses, as she headed to a recording studio in Miami, where she's enjoying a vacation with her family.

The 40-year-old kept it casual in a black long-sleeve top with some black Chrome Hearts sweatpants and a pair of red Nike Air Jordans.

She finished the look with some sparkling diamond bling around her neck and a matching watch.

Rutler, 35, also stepped out barefoot in a white t-shirt and grey gym shorts, as he cleaned up balloons and flowers from the dock of their rental home.  

Aguilera previously took to Instagram with a photo of their intimate outdoor celebration, under a wall of Christmas lights.

She captioned the photo: 'Happy Valentine's Day my love...here's to all the adventures we've shared and many more to come.'

The Genie In a Bottle artist also posted a sexy photo of herself in a black pantsuit, writing: 'And Happy Valentine's Day to me because self love is important too!'

Rutler wrote on Instagram: '@xtina What a ride it's been! And we're just getting started. You still make me crush. Every. Single. Day. Happy Valentine's Day my love.' 

Aguilera and Rutler got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2014, after they met on the set of her 2010 movie musical Burlesque, on which he worked as a production assistant.

They share daughter Summer Rain, six, and she co-parents son Max Liron, 13, with ex-husband Jordan Bratman, 43, to whom she was married from 2005 to 2011.

jj2

Thank you for scarring your computer screen with endless adverts and sexist comments from old men. 

jj2

4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Being forced to work after a 1 year vacation is hard work! moo12

Nice to see that she's working, although clearly not happy about it moo12

Maybe it was just early in the morning. moo1 Resting bitch face is real ny1

20 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Being forced to work after a 1 year vacation is hard work! moo12

Nice to see that she's working, although clearly not happy about it moo12

X about to go in and record an angry Spanish BOP that's why moo12 

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Thank you for scarring your computer screen with endless adverts and sexist comments from old men. 

jj2

I was shocked. The way that site looks...

23 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Where did the waistline from the verizon concert go?

She was obviously wearing some type of corset underneath. You can see the unnatural creasing on the overall.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's quiet common for singers/actresses to do this for events. It's mostly done to give structure to the dress and give them an hourglass figure.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.